Child Taken To Hospital And 12-Year-Old Arrested

Child taken to hospital and 12-year-old arrested for alleged assault near Ecclesfield School, Sheffield

Police arrest 12-year-old after girl taken to hospital after altercation near school in Sheffield

Police said one girl, aged 13, was injured in what has been described as an 'altercation' on a field near Ecclesfield School, just before 9am, with another child, aged 12, arrested on suspicion of assault.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/child-hospital-12-year-old-arrested-alleged-assault-near-ecclesfield-school-4447487?fbclid=IwAR0iHp-JNNlIpwWYoII7gacQr5J0qA3T-95aCIEeKSMCQ0V9ayO2kdfvEng

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Child taken to hospital and 12-year-old arrested for alleged assault near Ecclesfield School, Sheffield

Police arrest 12-year-old after girl taken to hospital after altercation near school in Sheffield

Police said one girl, aged 13, was injured in what has been described as an 'altercation' on a field near Ecclesfield School, just before 9am, with another child, aged 12, arrested on suspicion of assault.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/child-hospital-12-year-old-arrested-alleged-assault-near-ecclesfield-school-4447487?fbclid=IwAR0iHp-JNNlIpwWYoII7gacQr5J0qA3T-95aCIEeKSMCQ0V9ayO2kdfvEng

Just kids growing up the old fashioned way .never did me any harm .

49 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Shouldn't it be teachers dealing with playground fights?

It happened on a field NEAR Ecclesfield School. Not in a playground.

4 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

It happened on a field NEAR Ecclesfield School. Not in a playground.

That'll be near enough for Irene, @nikki-red 😉

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Just being pernickety but they are both children . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Just being pernickety but they are both children . 

So that means it’s ok then?

Ask a child constantly bullied at school if it’s ok.

6 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Just kids growing up the old fashioned way .never did me any harm .

Maybe you were the bully then?

I still have bad memories of school days being bullied. Now in my 70’s.

13 hours ago, Allen said:

Point out where I said it was ok , please. 

16 hours ago, Allen said:

Hate bullies they were two kids fighting so unless anyone says different keep.your personal opinions to yourself please 🙏 

7 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Hate bullies they were two kids fighting so unless anyone says different keep.your personal opinions to yourself please 🙏 

Since when was you made a moderator?

My opinions are as valid as any other on here…unless  free speech is now banned on this public forum.

The police obviously have taken the matter seriously.

Fights, bullying or any violence at a young age can have lasting consequences in life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Allen said:

Since when was you made a moderator?

My opinions are as valid as any other on here…unless  free speech is now banned on this public forum.

The police obviously have taken the matter seriously.

Fights, bullying or any violence at a young age can have lasting consequences in life.

Has to be taken seriously, todays "School Children" now carry weapons, Knives etc.

• Like 1

On 17/12/2023 at 10:13, Padders said:

Has to be taken seriously, todays "School Children" now carry weapons, Knives etc.

Yeah and don't get the right punishment for these crimes it's like having a puppy train it young and get respect if you let it go unpunished it's going to bite sooner or later and while I'm at it let's bring back capital punishment deter peados and murderers ,!what happened to the 3 strikes and your jailed crap never happened cannabis farmer caught red handed foreign guy had to do it to pay a dept off bless him shunt even be in country it needs a firm honest government if there is one 😉 

Edited by gaz 786