Tommy Robinson Arrested Again

I do not know of any proper investigative journalist who is not in the pockets of the Establishment or who dare not drift from the MSM narrative i/e they do not tell the truth.

RD Hall. Douglas Murray. Katie Hopkins et al. are the few who speak their mind. Tommy is a working-class lad who had/has the guts to stand against Islamic militancy and the leftist, woke intersectionals. He has not changed despite being in prison and under threats of death and actual attempts to kill him.

1 hour ago, DMK119 said:

I do not know of any proper investigative journalist who is not in the pockets of the Establishment or who dare not drift from the MSM narrative i/e they do not tell the truth.

RD Hall. Douglas Murray. Katie Hopkins et al. are the few who speak their mind. Tommy is a working-class lad who had/has the guts to stand against Islamic militancy and the leftist, woke intersectionals. He has not changed despite being in prison and under threats of death and actual attempts to kill him.

These are the people who have all had to move to the USA so they can express themselves 

I watch the news in America and Australia and they all now say that the UK is no longer a free speech nation 

But a place where speech is no longer free and is punishable by prison sentences because of certain views 

Edited by Jack Grey

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

These are the people who have all had to move to the USA so they can express themselves 

I watch the news in America and Australia and they all now say that the UK is no longer a free speech nation 

But a place where speech is no longer free and is punishable by prison sentences because of certain views 

Its not free speech to judge a Man/Woman by crede or colour of their skin its racist thugery and should and is punishable. 

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Its not free speech to judge a Man/Woman by crede or colour of their skin its racist thugery and should and is punishable. 

No it's not

Violence is punishable not speech 

And if if it is then the hypocrisy is astonishing

Black, Asian, gay, women, trans can all raise their fist in the air and say how they want rights and freedom of expression

How they want their history and culture to be respected 

But a British white man cant....in his own country 

• Haha 1

If any person/persons decided to attack me verbally or physically I would do my upmost to defend myself irrespective of their ethnicity. However I have never had the need to do so, I don’t feel at all threatened and hope that nobody feels threatened by me.

49 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No it's not

Violence is punishable not speech 

And if if it is then the hypocrisy is astonishing

Black, Asian, gay, women, trans can all raise their fist in the air and say how they want rights and freedom of expression

How they want their history and culture to be respected 

But a British white man cant....in his own country