Bristol University Bans 'Offensive' National Anthem From Graduation Ceremony

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Still no answer from the man who knows everything 🤣

You would be too thick to understand it.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't think you know what left and right wing is 🤣

Search on Google 👍

Can anyone please tell me what is right wing about this Tory government?

I've been asking you lefties for a month now and I've not received one discernable answer or example 

As the only admitted "right winger here", I will tell you that no self respecting right winger would ever want to be in charge of a Nanny State, tottering from crisis to crises, and technically bankrupt, surviving only on a ponzi scheme that promises free stuff to get elected, when the money is rapidly running out.

Real right wingers are off making their money the old fashioned way, earning it, by providing goods and services to the world!

The civil service is just a place where those losers that can't, preach!

And as long as the hate continues against the builders, innovators and creators, and providers of needed products and services in society, it will be forever thus!

The smart folks won't put up with it,   They don't need it!  

You're on your own! And you know all the answers, so fix it! 🙂

Edited by trastrick

16 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Didn't play the National anthem at my graduation or my sisters.

Mine neither nor any of my children. 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Still no answer from the man who knows everything 🤣

Seriously, why should anyone waste time trying to explain anything to you. You can't understand basic concepts and when people provide you with anything to support their point of view you just pretend it didn't happen. If asked, I would make at least some effort to explain something to most people on this forum, bar a few exceptions, of which you are one. It would be like trying to explain opera to a donkey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Seriously, why should anyone waste time trying to explain anything to you. You can't understand basic concepts and when people provide you with anything to support their point of view you just pretend it didn't happen. If asked, I would make at least some effort to explain something to most people on this forum, bar a few exceptions, of which you are one. It would be like trying to explain opera to a donkey.

I told you not to talk to me and now youre even answering other people's posts for them

You love me really 💋

Go on admit it 

32 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I told you not to talk to me and now youre even answering other people's posts for them

You love me really 💋

Go on admit it 

Bloody libertarians

• Haha 1

On 09/12/2023 at 10:54, Jack Grey said:

For nothing to see you sure had a lot to say about it 

What if there are students who do want it played?

Did anyone ask them.....I doubt it

Like Warwick university where their student union is now a meat free zone because 500 far left students got together and demanded that it should be all vegan. 

Warwick Student Union held a vote on whether union catering should be vegan. The vote was passed by 52%, I believe. What is wrong with that?

1 hour ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

Warwick Student Union held a vote on whether union catering should be vegan. The vote was passed by 52%, I believe. What is wrong with that?

Nothing, except another authoritarian attack on free choice? Against the consumers and the caterers.

Adding more ****** off people to the population for no good reason?

2 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Nothing, except another authoritarian attack on free choice? Against the consumers and the caterers.

They had a vote but it was authoritarian? This is why people can't be bothered explaining stuff to you, you dolt.

13 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

What about the choices of the 48% - do they not count?

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It seems it was a good enough reason for the majority.  I'm presuming you are also upset about the 52% who voted to leave the EU and added "more ****** off people of the population for no good reason".

It seems a democratic vote is only justified if it is one you personally decide to agree with.

I'll post Daddy's previous info from his initial thread again. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1843422/bristol-university-national-anthem-ban-woke

Have a good read.  The piece states the National Anthem was dropped LAST YEAR.  There's not even any dates as to when the outraged students were outraged. 

As a piece of historical history document even 10 years from now, it wouldn't even be considered as secondary evidence let alone a primary source. 

If you notice, 'Speaking to The Sun, computer science student Suki Yuan, 22, said - so The Express lifted this from The Sun.  How idle. 

Having said  all the above however, Vive la République! 

Edited by Baron99