Jollyes Pet Superstore

I like the bit about staff being too far "removed" Makes me think of something a friend said a while ago, she went into a branch of Pets at home (Not round here) and asked if the rabbits were bucks or does, the assistant said she was sorry but they had only got rabbits lol

haha! Sounds typical of Pets At Home I'm afraid, very handy, got everything in, but no knowledge!!

That's one thing I detest them for, I asked a couple of members of staff for a particular product at PAH, both said sorry they'd never heard of it, had me questioning myself but I later found it on their shelves!!

The store is now well on its way, We are stock filling daily and e.t.a for your new Jollyes Pet Superstore is still to be opening 31st July 2006. Any questions please contact myself. Thanks

Its Going To Be A Late One Tonight But Yes!

Your New Jollyes Pet Superstore Will Be Open At 10am Tommorrow Morning. Hope To See You All There....

Dont Forget To Bring The Pets Along Too.

I like the bit about staff being too far "removed" Makes me think of something a friend said a while ago, she went into a branch of Pets at home (Not round here) and asked if the rabbits were bucks or does, the assistant said she was sorry but they had only got rabbits lol

ROFL

If you have met as many rabbit people as me, you will know that, generally not in all cases, huge pet stores have problems sexing rabbits, even if they know what a buck and a doe are :(

Once did an advice clinc for rabbit owners / potential rabbit owners at a large pet store (nowhere near Sheffield) and to my dismay at the end of the day the manager approached me to say thank you as the number of rabbits sold had broken all records for the store :( Not what I intended at all.

Rabbits just like cats, dogs and all ather living creatures are a serious comitment not something to be got on a whim.

/rant mode off

just been to jolly pet store in retail park and there are some great offers and it big to and staff are ok

Glad to hear you liked the new store, we have opened a few days early so the store has a few gaps but dont worry the stock build starts from monday.

Andy Jollyes

Sells all pet supplies but not animals, hubby and I went down earlier and it was very good, lots of stock.

I`ve had a few people asking about opening time so here you go

Monday to Fridays 9am - 8pm

Saturdays 8.30am - 6pm

Sundays 10.30am - 4.30pm

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about the new store.