The Yom Kippur War .

7 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

So you're a holocaust denier as well as anti-semitic 

The attack on the 7th October was lies?

Because of the long history of brutal barbaric islamic terrorism that I believe everything the Israelis have said about what happened.

Where has he denied the holocaust ?  You are making things up again.  LIAR

Nobody said that the attack on 7 Oct was lies.                                                      LIAR AGIAN

If you oppress people and and kill people,  you bring about terrorism,  as we did in Northern Ireland.

It's usually easy to not have terrorists   -   just behave.

7 hours ago, Hecate said:

I’m going on what an independent person on the news has said regarding the beheading of babies and rape claims that havnt been verified..

The beheading of the babies was a blatant lie and even the US president withdrew from it.

Why havnt we seen tv interviews from the Israeli victims who survived the attack and got away confirming this?

This is one example of the lies I found on Reuters =

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/video-captured-woman-mistranslates-captor-threatening-rape-2023-11-08/
Have you not seen the video where the idf guy says this is a list of Hamas names but in reality it turns out to be days of the week in Arabic I posted earlier?

Sorry but when a Govt continuously  lies you have to be suspicious of what they say until evidence is provided.

24 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’m going on what an independent person on the news has said regarding the beheading of babies and rape claims that havnt been verified..

The beheading of the babies was a blatant lie and even the US president withdrew from it.

Why havnt we seen tv interviews from the Israeli victims who survived the attack and got away confirming this?

This is one example of the lies I found on Reuters =

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/video-captured-woman-mistranslates-captor-threatening-rape-2023-11-08/
Have you not seen the video where the idf guy says this is a list of Hamas names but in reality it turns out to be days of the week in Arabic I posted earlier?

Sorry but when a Govt continuously  lies you have to be suspicious of what they say until evidence is provided.

I don't doubt the existence of disinformation, lies and propaganda.

I don't doubt the use of rape and sexual violence against women during war.

I don't doubt that rape and sexual violence against women took place during the October 7th attack, or that it is ongoing during this conflict.

If anyone doubts any of that, you need to start asking yourself why.

11 minutes ago, Hecate said:

I don't doubt the existence of disinformation, lies and propaganda.

I don't doubt the use of rape and sexual violence against women during war.

I don't doubt that rape and sexual violence against women took place during the October 7th attack, or that it is ongoing during this conflict.

If anyone doubts any of that, you need to start asking yourself why.

Due to the amount of disinformation that get put out I am wary of believing anything until I have seen some kind of evidence or something to back it up.

We were told babies were beheaded and then it turns out that they were not So the  point im making is valid.

You can’t believe a liar without fact checking and Israeli Govt is a known liar.

Once this situation is over let’s see how many more lies turn out to have been told because after the dust settles these things have a way of coming out.

3 days in at Al Shifa hospital and still no sign of a Hamas command centre yet but it doesn’t stop Israeli snipers from shooting kids or others trying to enter or leave the hospital.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Much like your religious based bias, you have once again got it wrong.

I was accused of being another poster when I was new to this site, that was proved incorrect and the accused toddled off with their tail between their legs.

Is it the fact that more than one person disagrees with your biased views that upsets you, thus meaning you think it's the same person?  I suggest you get off twitter, and other social media sites and speak to the general public, you will then discover many, many folk will think like myself regarding this conflict.

👍

I’m not on twitter…..

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Due to the amount of disinformation that get put out I am wary of believing anything until I have seen some kind of evidence or something to back it up.

We were told babies were beheaded and then it turns out that they were not So the  point im making is valid.

You can’t believe a liar without fact checking and Israeli Govt is a known liar.

Once this situation is over let’s see how many more lies turn out to have been told because after the dust settles these things have a way of coming out.

3 days in at Al Shifa hospital and still no sign of a Hamas command centre yet but it doesn’t stop Israeli snipers from shooting kids or others trying to enter or leave the hospital.

I’m not on twitter…..

Well, we have something in common.

👍

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’m not on twitter…..

I'm in full agreement with you mafya,  that all these hair raising stories have yet to be proven and nowhere at all have I seen proof of any of them.

I suits the supporters of Israel's unlawful actions to have an excuse handy whilst trying to justify  their part in this support but we see every day how the rule of law in this country,

and in the rest of the world,  is being eroded and all the truths dismissed unless they fit with the official governments version of the truth,   when their tendency to lie is common knowledge.

3 of us with something in common   -   I'm not on twitter either   -       It's just an international gossip site.

Those who believe the least, lie the most as those who love to hate, hate to love.
It costs £41 for a ticket to Tel Aviv if one of you "non-believers" want to be the SF correspondent.
I'll take you to the airport myself. Anyone want to chip in a tenner for the flight?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not spreading any lies, just giving my opinion, I maybe incorrect but I doubt it. You may well be a lovely individual, but I've got you sussed regarding this issue, and you know it.

Much like your religious based bias, you have once again got it wrong.

I was accused of being another poster when I was new to this site, that was proved incorrect and the accused toddled off with their tail between their legs.

Is it the fact that more than one person disagrees with your biased views that upsets you, thus meaning you think it's the same person?  I suggest you get off twitter, and other social media sites and speak to the general public, you will then discover many, many folk will think like myself regarding this conflict.

👍

Lying again Bundy.  You know full well you are incorrect and you know full well that mafya condemned the terror attack of Oct 7 as did we all.

You and Grey regularly post malicious lies regarding peoples views but  I have challenged the pair of you on multiple occasions to posts quotes which would back your stories.

Just a pair of liars which obviously leads to others not believing a word you say.

Try backing up your lies in future   -   your lying should make you well fitted for jobs in this lying government but you can't get away with it here.

4 minutes ago, Findlay said:

Those who believe the least, lie the most as those who love to hate, hate to love.
It costs £41 for a ticket to Tel Aviv if one of you "non-believers" want to be the SF correspondent.
I'll take you to the airport myself. Anyone want to chip in a tenner for the flight?

Another stupid post which addresses nothing except what an idiot the poster is.

Try going yourself if you like   -   I'm sure you will not be missed.

11 hours ago, mafya said:

Jack grey fits the descriptions I used.

I’ve never denied the holocaust ot said anything anti semitic yet in answer to my post he accuses me of it and then asks me if the October 7th attacks were lies!! This is what the Israeli Govt does to shut down criticism and Jack Grey seems to be adopting the same tactic.

I stand by what I have said to him, did you not see the post the other day when he said I was a peadophile? 
Other posters have read some of the vile stuff he posts and probably think the same about him.
I don’t know which Muslim guy in an interveiw you are referring to so can’t comment in regards to that.

My bold

Tbf you aren't missing much. He's just big gob who ranted, interrupted and tried to belittle the other guest. 

I reckon saying you were like him was a touch unfair on you though so I'm happy to retract that bit of my previous comment. 

The Israeli prime minister said Israel had been doing all it can to minimise civilian casualties while trying to kill Hamas fighters in Gaza, but the IDF had "not been successful". More than 11,500 people have been killed in Gaza, according to the Hamas-run health ministry.

https://news.sky.com/video/israel-hamas-war-benjamin-netanyahu-says-israel-has-not-been-successful-in-minimising-casualties-in-gaza-assault-13010269

Edited by The_DADDY

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Tbf you aren't missing much. He's just big gob who ranted, interrupted and tried to belittle the other guest. 

I reckon saying you were like him was a touch unfair on you though so I'm happy to retract that bit of my previous comment. 

The Israeli prime minister said Israel had been doing all it can to minimise civilian casualties while trying to kill Hamas fighters in Gaza, but the IDF had "not been successful". More than 11,500 people have been killed in Gaza, according to the Hamas-run health ministry.

https://news.sky.com/video/israel-hamas-war-benjamin-netanyahu-says-israel-has-not-been-successful-in-minimising-casualties-in-gaza-assault-13010269

No need for him to own up to it as we all knew that anyway,  which is why we were shouting.

It was quite obvious that the damage limitation exercises would soon begin but the rotten smell won't go away so he's wasting his time.

Netanyahu is every bit as evil as the vicious, depraved terrorists who  he despises so much and so is the Israeli government who backed him.

The one light amid this is the number of ordinary Jewish / Israeli people who have spoken out in defence of the innocent Palestinian families.

I find myself in the same position when calling out our own government for their complicity against my wishes.  Many governments act with only a minority of their electorate backing them.