The Yom Kippur War .

27 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why does it make a difference who supplied the weapons ?   Every warring nation gets their weapons from somebody.  Hamas are usually armed by Iran. 

Mafya asked  no one else ,   read the posts before jumping the gun ,,!!!!!!!!!

46 minutes ago, mafya said:

Do you think no babies are being killed in Gaza right now?

I don’t support Hamas but I do support the right of Palestinians to be free of occupation.

Innocent people are being killed on both sides so rather then pointing the finger of blame those in charge should force a peace solution to sort out this decades long conflict once and for all instead of supplying one side with advanced weapons…

I really feel for the civilians in all this on both sides, how does the saying go..." The first casualty of war is the truth" 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The government should put an advert on TV saying that if anyone want to go fight for Hamas we'll give you a free airplane ticket and a packed lunch

We could empty our jail's by giving them all a free ticket to Gaza. 

We're talking about the middle east Jack rather than emptying our jails.

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Mafya asked  no one else ,   read the posts before jumping the gun ,,!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what you're talking about.  I was not replying to Mafya.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

It will be interesting to see how bothered western governments are about what's going on in the middle east once the oil's run out or we don't need it anymore because we've transitioned to renewables, eh. My guess is "not very".

I'm sure you are right.   There's usually a motive to the madness.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

It will be interesting to see how bothered western governments are about what's going on in the middle east once the oil's run out or we don't need it anymore because we've transitioned to renewables, eh. My guess is "not very".

No oil in Israel or Palestine 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Israel announced last week that a peace treaty with Saudi Arabia was very very close 

I guess some people didn't like that

I would guess you are wrong,  and that most people would love that,  and hope to see it going much further than Saudi Arabia.