Electrician Wanted.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

To much messing about Cressy..

I just want a socket fitting...

I would, but I'm shocking at DIY.

I didn't think trolls shower that often.

2 minutes ago, fools said:

I didn't think trolls shower that often.

I never knew that?

It's got to have an off/on switch as well, cus I don't want to plug an appliance in with wet hands.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

To much messing about Cressy..

I just want a socket fitting...

I would, but I'm shocking at DIY.

Hmmm... :huh:

I was anticipating this little anecdote might be building up to some grand punchline...

... I do hope that wasn't it! :hihi:

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

I was anticipating this little anecdote might be building up to some grand punchline...

... I do hope that wasn't it! :hihi:

Nope it's a serious question Mr. Bloke.

When I'm having a shower it would be nice to have a socket at my fingertips.

About head height in the cubicle would be very handy..

I reckon it would also increase the value of my house.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Does anyone know a good electrician in the Sheffield 5 area.

I want a socket fitting in my shower room so I can listen to the radio when showering.

Thanks.

I may have a solution which is cheaper than a sparkie and rather stylish too.

Here is a rather fetching pair of headphones that incorporate an AM FM radio and a 3.5mm AUX input.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nordstrand-Defenders-Protection-Muffs-Headphones/dp/B016BUPOM6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=2ZJ1LJO3WL6P8&keywords=headphones+radio&qid=1688937053&sprefix=headphones+radio%2Caps%2C72&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

However I don't believe it is water proof so with that in mind I found this......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aoneky-Windproof-Umbrella-Gardening-Photography/dp/B01D4NCVNS/ref=asc_df_B01D4NCVNS/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=214088113350&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14624976863994023580&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046352&hvtargid=pla-432828232722&psc=1

You're welcome Padders and happy showering 👍

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Cheers Daddy, I knew I could rely on you.

I like a couple of slices of burnt toast.

I'm just wondering if they do Showerproof Toaster's, I'd love a slice of toast when showering.

• Haha 1

Just think what you could do with the money you saved if you didn't get a decent electrician to do a decent job and fit said power socket where apparently safety laws forbid it in the first place..........perhaps even buy a decent DAB radio and some batteries?

If you do not take this advice, I would suggest you double-check your will, especailly the bit about who you would leave the famous Padders Bar to.  You really ought to make important arrangements like that are in place when considering mixing things like water and electricity.

Than can borrow my generator. Its diesel so its safer than petrol indoors,  two pulls and it starts **** on .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Just think what you could do with the money you saved if you didn't get a decent electrician to do a decent job and fit said power socket where apparently safety laws forbid it in the first place..........perhaps even buy a decent DAB radio and some batteries?

If you do not take this advice, I would suggest you double-check your will, especailly the bit about who you would leave the famous Padders Bar to.  You really ought to make important arrangements like that are in place when considering mixing things like water and electricity.

That's got me thinking Thirsty,

It was my daughter who suggested it to me?

• Haha 2

On a totally unrelated subject, and purely out of curiosity...

... I'd be interested to know if Padders Bar has changed it's supplier of Old Speckled Hen recently? :suspect:

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

On a totally unrelated subject, and purely out of curiosity...

... I'd be interested to know if Padders Bar has changed it's supplier of Old Speckled Hen recently? :suspect:

I'm currently on Hobgoblin Ruby beer, which was on offer at Home Bargains.

You might have just hit the head on the nail Mr. Bloke.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Padders said:

That's got me thinking Thirsty,

It was my daughter who suggested it to me?

She’s so thoughtful int she , good lass her . By the way Padders just clicked on your profile by mistake. Soz , thick fingers. 

• Haha 1