Long Term Unemployed

Really pleased for you. Well done.

I couldnt handle the job , i was ,making mistakes and really not being able to focus properly getting me into trouble. I am being told it's ok that i am not in work but I am feeling like a complete failure.

The CV won you your interview.

Your interview, your references etc won you a job.

Those are the two most difficult hurdles.

The job did not pan out---which is a mismatch of expectations -chat with your 'work coach'.

I have had enough. Lost my family ...my loved ones ..home...life ..scared ****less...no prospects...I'm being sectioned. This life is balls

Decided to fall off a bridge, broke my feet a knee, shattered pelvis and shattered three vertebrae, learning how to walk again.

This life is not pleasant, don't be like me

God that is awful...

Weazel - I genuinely hope that you get the support that you need.

Take one day at a time, and be kind to yourself.

Hope to hear from you in happier circumstances.

x

On 01/09/2023 at 04:30, Weazel2006 said:

Decided to fall off a bridge, broke my feet a knee, shattered pelvis and shattered three vertebrae, learning how to walk again.

This life is not pleasant, don't be like me

Keep going mate . Hope you get the help you need .  I know they are just words but I wish you well .

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

God that is awful...

Weazel - I genuinely hope that you get the support that you need.

Take one day at a time, and be kind to yourself.

Hope to hear from you in happier circumstances.

x

Kind  words :thumbsup:

I wish I could be happier, it's what I would like.

But when your a low life bum you don't get the girl,house or owt for that matter, I keep trying to get my head into it but old habits.

13 minutes ago, Weazel2006 said:

I wish I could be happier, it's what I would like.

But when your a low life bum you don't get the girl,house or owt for that matter, I keep trying to get my head into it but old habits.

First of all - are you getting help from a Community Mental Health Team?

If you have been sectioned, as indicated in a previous post, then help is something that should be put in place.

You might feel like a low life bum, but how people feel about themselves is often not true. Especially if you're depressed. 

Like I said above be kind to yourself, and don't be afraid to ask your GP for help.

Edited by Mister M

With all that's gone off, marriage ending, losing home, not having a good work history, bad work ethic, limited understanding of money budgeting......I'm in a hospital bed after being on a motorway bridge, I have no memory of events surrounding my fall, apparently it's something called post traumatic amnesia.

I've been well cared for and am considering going to college then uni to become a registered nurse. If it happens is another wuestion

8 hours ago, Weazel2006 said:

With all that's gone off, marriage ending, losing home, not having a good work history, bad work ethic, limited understanding of money budgeting......I'm in a hospital bed after being on a motorway bridge, I have no memory of events surrounding my fall, apparently it's something called post traumatic amnesia.

I've been well cared for and am considering going to college then uni to become a registered nurse. If it happens is another wuestion

I'm pleased to hear that at least you're being cared for. 

Take any help that's offered to you, both in hospital, and upon discharge.

Nice to hear too that you're looking to the future. That's positive.

Some people who have gone through what you've gone through, go onto use those experiences to help others in similar circumstances. Which is very commendable.

However just know that nursing is a very demanding and stressful job, and people who have had one breakdown / depressive episode tend to be prone to more episodes. It's just a question of how well you're able to deal with stress and pressure. 

Have a word with the nurses where you are, and ask their opinion.

I have been talking with and observing them. The fact is I'm forty with little work ethic, I've been allowed to think I was ok as I was to the point it tore my mattiage to pieces.

Something has to give and thats the dillusion that life could be sd it was, no life is pain and struggle lies and false hopes. If you don't play the game of asset building your ****ed