Just Stop Oil Cretins Stop Snooker At The Crucible

It's getting silly now isn't it.

Someone will get seriously hurt soon. It needs dealing with,and quick.

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

More idiots spoil sport.   

It is now time to bring back the birch to deter the tiny minority from spoiling the enjoyment of the majority.

You have spelt birch incorrectly.

It's "lengthy jail sentence"

2 hours ago, Axe said:

More idiots spoil sport.   

It is now time to bring back the birch to deter the tiny minority from spoiling the enjoyment of the majority.

That would be unlawful.

You mean you want to break the law to complain about them breaking the law.

That makes you as good as them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

That would be unlawful.

You mean you want to break the law to complain about them breaking the law.

That makes you as good as them.

Not at all. I am suggesting the law is changed to bring back the birch.  It was used as recently as the 1970's on the Isle of Man.   A form of birching is used in Singapore.  We do not hear about protesters causing havoc in Singapore and disrupting sporting events.

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not at all. I am suggesting the law is changed to bring back the birch.  It was used as recently as the 1970's on the Isle of Man.   A form of birching is used in Singapore.  We do not hear about protesters causing havoc in Singapore and disrupting sporting events.

Can you imagine the outrage from the human rights wet wipes if poor little Joshua had the birch!!

😂😂

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

FFS 

If you have something to say, why don't you say it?

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Better go and live on the Isle of man then

That would be a life improvement for a lot of people

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Can you imagine the outrage from the human rights wet wipes if poor little Joshua had the birch!!

😂😂

You lot are amazing.

I have been posting for yonks about the lack of law & order in this country and nobody's much interested.

Now that it impinges on 2 of your favourites sports, you are almost ready to bring back hanging.

I just shows how selfish you are, that you don't care about anything unless it affects you personally.

Just let your house get torched and your car disappear, and you suddenly want law & order back,   BUT NOT RAISE TAXES TO PAY FOR IT!!!!!

12 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

It's getting silly now isn't it.

Someone will get seriously hurt soon. It needs dealing with,and quick.

You have spelt birch incorrectly.

It's "lengthy jail sentence"

no jail does nothing and doesnt deter, i and many others would love to see the birch brought back its the only thing these idiots would understand and it would stop a lot of other petty crime also!