Dirty Old Man Kisses Little Boy On Lips And Asks Him To Suck His Tongue

Well what do you make of this ? Deeply disturbing and wrong on all levels,will probably get away with it because of who he is but Joe Bloggs would get a visit from the police.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11956189/Dalai-Lama-87-apologises-kissing-young-boy-lips-asking-child-suck-tongue.html

• Sad 1

Wrong un.

No suprise though is it.  I dread to think how many use their "spiritual" standing as a cover for their abhorrent ways.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Thanks 1

Yeah but it's the Dalai-Lama so it'll probably be OK 

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Wrong un.

No suprise though is it.  I dread to think how many use their "spiritual" standing as a cover for their abhorrent ways.

Then ask their 'god' for forgiveness who will conveniently give it.

It makes my skin crawl...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like the comments at the bottom of the page lots say if this happens when there’s someone in plain sight with a camera what the hell happens behind closed doors ?

Creepy, disgusting person.  Then tries to pass it off as being a joke !      🤮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Like the comments at the bottom of the page lots say if this happens when there’s someone in plain sight with a camera what the hell happens behind closed doors ?

That crossed my mind too.

He's just a nonce in a frock...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest makapaka

Weirdo.

How long has he been allowed to do this, because this will not be the first time some of his followers have seen him do this ? A despicable act.

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Well what do you make of this ? Deeply disturbing and wrong on all levels,will probably get away with it because of who he is but Joe Bloggs would get a visit from the police.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11956189/Dalai-Lama-87-apologises-kissing-young-boy-lips-asking-child-suck-tongue.html

I was brought up a Catholic but left the church early on because of the behaviour of Catholic priests. A lot of young boys were abused by priests especially in boarding schools.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This is absolutely sickening. Had it been Joe/Jane Nobody doing that in front of any number of witnesses they would have had their collar felt double quick. And for those witnesses (inluding his parents?) who laughed, well I feel nothing but contempt.

There seems to be a widespread indifference to the plight of children who are being abused, both physically and/or sexually.

Believe me, victims of abuse never get over it, no matter how long ago. They may put on a good front and live an outwardly 'normal' life but it never goes away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kidorry said:

How long has he been allowed to do this, because this will not be the first time some of his followers have seen him do this ? A despicable act.

this says 

"His Holiness often teases people he meets in an innocent and playful way, even in public and before cameras. He regrets the incident," his office said.

so his own people know about it and similar stuff

Edited by melthebell