Can you recommend somewhere to get a haircut for a toddler?

hi

I have a 2 year old niece with a puding bowl haircut

Nowt wrong with that but Im looking after her one day next week and have been thinking about taking her for a nice hair cut.

Not Vidal Sassoon, just someone who knows how to treat a toddler and will do a nice cut.

Any rec's?

Near to Greenhill a bonus but happy to travel

cheers

d

Hmm, just about starting to get up the courage to think about possibly maybe taking our 18 month old for a haircut. I think we need a really patient hairdresser/barber - Let me know how you go on

hi

Nowt wrong with that but Im looking after her one day next week and have been thinking about taking her for a nice hair cut.

d

:o :o

Like others have said, I hope you have permission. If not I reckon her mother will be looking for a modern day Sweeney Todd for you sonny Jim.

ukdavvy asks with regard to a niece.

Were it to have been about a nephew, I would have no qualms about recommending the purchase of a set of electric clippers and seeing how an all-over No4 or No6 can look very smart.

£5 to £10 for clippers ... money back within a month or two!

ukdavvy asks with regard to a niece.

Were it to have been about a nephew, I would have no qualms about recommending the purchase of a set of electric clippers and seeing how an all-over No4 or No6 can look very smart.

£5 to £10 for clippers ... money back within a month or two!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

It's just as bad.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

It's just as bad.

Sorry!

I assume that you mean with regard to parental permission.

Yes. I agree. (No permission ... No cut!)

I was just adding to the general tonsorial discussion.

In fact, I think that, if, without permission, you carry out the deed yourself, you are heading for a disaster 10 times worse than taking the child to a professional (without permission)!

Not Vidal Sassoon, just someone who knows how to treat a toddler and will do a nice cut.

Any rec's?

Near to Greenhill a bonus but happy to travel

cheers

d

My wife takes our daughter to Moorview on Chesterfield Rd. She's been going there since she was about 2