Spell Checker .

Any advice on how to put a spelling checker on these pages , 

I am crap at spelling although I blame my teacher at the Prince Edward Scool  of advanced learning in the fifty's .

His name was Grutton and he would hit me over the head with his palm of hand as he shouted in my ear ole .

"Its spelt like its said stupid "    ,Before  then ripping off my I Spy badge ,  Miss that badge 

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

If you are using a laptop or a computer your browser should be putting little wavy lines under any words that are incorrect for you to check, is it not doing this?

It puts a red line under but does not give a correct alternative as other sites do ,  Some times I check and find that I spelt the word correctly any way , some times its a American version of the English language , I.E , tire or tyre ,  It confusing .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

It puts a red line under but does not give a correct alternative as other sites do ,  Some times I check and find that I spelt the word correctly any way , some times its a American version of the English language , I.E , tire or tyre ,  It confusing .

If you right click or hover over them (forget which) it should give you alternatives.

Edited by HeHasRisen

58 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Any advice on how to put a spelling checker on these pages , 

I am crap at spelling although I blame my teacher at the Prince Edward Scool  of advanced learning in the fifty's .

His name was Grutton and he would hit me over the head with his palm of hand as he shouted in my ear ole .

"Its spelt like its said stupid "    ,Before  then ripping off my I Spy badge ,  Miss that badge 

DWBI

IMHO

FYI

:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Any advice on how to put a spelling checker on these pages?

I am crap at spelling although I blame my teacher at the Prince Edward School  of advanced learning in the fifties .

His name was Grutton and he would hit me over the head with the palm of his hand as he shouted in my ear 'ole .

"It's spelt like it's said stupid ",  before  then ripping off my "I Spy" badge.  Miss that badge!

I've corrected a few mistakes in your sentences to what I think it should be.

• Like 1