Reliable Taxi To Manchester Airport And Back.

Kidorry

2 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I have to go on the 16th with me going and my wife and I coming back.

Ah, well thanks so much for the information, but I need to get to Manchester airport on the 24th.

But it was nice of you to let me know just in case. Thanks again.

Things may get rather funny round the train strike days.

I don't know how taxies will react but extra coaches to london increased 500% in price last train strike.

A last option but not a bad one would be to take busses to/from buxton between sheffield and manchester airport. It works fine, just a little longer but travels beautifull landscapes.

Edited by dutch

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, dutch said:

Things may get rather funny round the train strike days.

I don't know how taxies will react but extra coaches to london increased 500% in price last train strike.

A last option but not a bad one would be to take busses to/from buxton between sheffield and manchester airport. It works fine, just a little longer but travels beautifull landscapes.

Thank you for the suggestion but I think it would be too much of a hassle for my wife after travelling for 3 days.

20 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

Cheers.

Thank you for the suggestion but I think it would be too much of a hassle for my wife after travelling for 3 days.

The longest commercial flights in the world are less than 19 hours, in 3 days you will have gone around the world and come back where you started.

And if you live life thinking of things as hassles, I feel very sorry for you because a hassle turns everything into a struggle.

My suggestion was purely for a reasonable pleasant rail strike alternative when no trains coaches or taxies will be available or unreasonable expensive.

Edited by dutch