Are All White People Racist Scum?

1 hour ago, ThaBoom said:

No one is born racist,  but no doubt they can be influenced towards being one depending on the circumstances.

Whether it's the parents, friends or just being groomed towards it slowly via other methods (media, groups/ parties).

Anyway one thing is for certain, the racists in Britain must be foaming at the mouth- with an Indian PM and a Pakistani London Mayor 😀  😄 🤣 

Or...

Some are simply classed as racist just for holding an opposing view to someone, even though there is no racist intent.

• Like 2

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, trastrick said:

If they are really foaming at the mouth, do you see mass protesters waving signs "Keep Britain White"?  :)

That would show racism. A dead giveaway!

Come on, you and i both know there are a lot who don't like what they are seeing at the moment- and fyi there's been plenty of demos by white groups based on keeping Britain white.

These may not be happening right now because of the PM, but have happened on various occasions.

BNP

NF

Britain First

1 hour ago, ThaBoom said:

Come on, you and i both know there are a lot who don't like what they are seeing at the moment- and fyi there's been plenty of demos by white groups based on keeping Britain white.

These may not be happening right now because of the PM, but have happened on various occasions.

BNP

NF

Britain First

Don't speak for me.

Could be that Britain is more racist than the U.S.?

Amy Gallagher is a mental health nurse who was undertaking a psychotherapy course at the Tavistock NHS Trust. The course material included critical race theory and Amy objected to it for very good reasons. If anyone wants to know more, she is interviewed by Peter Whittle of The New Culture Forum and it can be found on YouTube: "Whiteness: A Problem of Our Time": Nurse Sues NHS For Racist Class Saying Bible & Whites Are Racist.  It is just over 30 minutes long and easy to listen to as Amy is very articulate. She was also interviewed by Andrew Doyle on  Free Speech Nation, 30th October 2022. In this interview there was another psychotherapist who gave more context to the discussion  

Apparently, they are teaching that all white people and Christians are racist. Not satisfied with grinding Amy down, the course leaders even tried to get her suspended by the nurses' governing body but thankfully they failed. 

She is taking the Tavistock to court on a number of counts and has set up a Go Fund Me account to meet the costs. She is on Twitter @standuptowoke - Twidoom. 

Hopefully Amy will win but she does need financial support to mount it. 

• Thanks 1

On 30/10/2022 at 06:35, crookesey said:

There are racist idiots in all ethnicities, I’ve no time for any of  it, so what am I to do? 

That’s right in all ethnic groups !!!!...

Some are worse than others !!!!....

People become racist because older adults drip poisonous thoughts into young adults and children’s  ears !!!...

Racism is basically formed out of jealously !!!!...

In Germany before WWII broke out the Jews owned pretty much everything while they were living a good life many Germans were starving so Hitler stirred up hatred against the Jews and people turned against them !!!...

Just like when the the first black American soldiers were based over here in the war English white women found them so attractive many formed relationship with them and White British men hated that !!!...

Just like how many black people who don’t live or don’t have anything to do with the black community will be call Coconuts or Bounty bars what they mean in that terminology is black on the outside and white on the inside !!!..,

look any form of racism is disgusting but it will never be stamped out people should just learn to raise above it and prove them wrong !!!!...

And my answer to this post is:

No not all white people are racist scum far from it !!!!....

Edited by Box11

Impressive and very discerning post😉

Guest ThaBoom
7 hours ago, trastrick said:

Don't speak for me.

Could be that Britain is more racist than the U.S.?

US was born out of racism.

25 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

US was born out of racism.

I thought that the U.S. was born with the Protestant Pilgrims, a sort of "boat" people escaping persecution by the Catholic Church.

While visiting Ivy Lodge Clinic with my mum and young brother in the late 60s. We entered Mina Rd Pitsmoor my mum said hello to a little black girl she replied shut up white trash. She was to young to be racist but she had heard some older people say this. This doesn’t mean all non whites are racist nor does it mean that all whites are as well.