Drilling For Oil.

I've got a large back garden, so I've been thinking..

Due to the abnormal price of oil, I've been thinking of making a killing.

I've long suspected that there may be vast deposits of oil beneath my feet..

So I'm going to start my very own oil company "GUSHPAD OIL DEPOSITS" or God for short.

Obviously this will take a lot of investment, and at the moment I'm skint.

So I need investors,  What I'm going to do is float GOD on the stock exchange with my Portfolio, this will cause a stampede of get rich quick merchants..

First of all, I would like to offer shares in my company to all the get rich quick merchants on SF.

Initially the shares will be offered at £50 each, when I go public, their value will almost certainly double or even treble.

Of course it could be risky, but for £50 it's a risk worth taking..

This is a liquid gold opportunity to take part in this enterprise. 

Join me in this venture, remember "GOD" is great.

Hi Padders.  I've been looking into this for you before even considering parting with my valuable beer-tokens, and have come up with a resource that may be of use to you.  I've found it well written and informative, especially about the DECC approval process:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/503067/Onshore_UK_oil_and_gas_exploration_England_Dec15.pdf

Hmmm... :huh:

Page 10 of Mr Thirsty's research document seems particularly confusing, Mr Padders...

... unless you also happen to be fluent in acronymatology! :confused:

Pre-drilling approvals checklist

Before commencing drilling operations for onshore oil and gas development the operator must have

 Obtained a petroleum exploration and development licence (PEDL) from OGA or petroleum licence (PL) from DETI
 Secured a lease from the landowner
 Submitted relevant PON notifications to OGA/DETI (https://www.gov.uk/oil-and-gas-petroleum-operations-notices)
 Satisfied DECC/DETI that effective operational and environmental management systems are in place
 Secured planning permission from the MPA/LPA/DOE
 Discharged any relevant conditions placed on the planning permission by the MPA/LPA/DOE
 Obtained a permit from the Coal Authority if the well will encroach on coal seams (excluding NI)
 Informed the BGS/GSNI of the intention to drill
 Completed the necessary consultation processes with all the statutory/relevant consultees
 Obtained all the necessary permits from the relevant environmental agency (EA/NRW/SEPA/NIEA)
 Notified the HSE/HSENI of the intention to drill (minimum 21 days’ notice)
 Provided HSE/HSENI with details of the proposed well design that have been examined by an independent and competent well examiner (minimum 21 days’ notice)
 Agreed data-reporting methods with OGA/DETI
 Agreed a method for monitoring induced seismicity and fracture growth height with OGA/DETI, where hydraulic fracturing is planned
 Received approval for an outline hydraulic fracturing programme from OGA/DETI, where hydraulic fracturing is planned.

6 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Page 10 of Mr Thirsty's research document seems particularly confusing, Mr Padders...

... unless you also happen to be fluent in acronymatology! :confused:

Ignore !!!

It's all Gobbledygook.

22 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Interested but I think the oil might be in short supply.

There will probably be loads of coal.  Can't we crush that to powder and water it down to make oil?

Doubt if that would work, but could probably market it as pretend oil.