Blades V Boro

Mooks

1 hour ago, Jim Hardie said:

Ridiculous 19 players and staff with this damn virus and still they want us to play... ok then get every team with players out to play whatever players they have left.

Oh no cancell there's but not ours...

So much for a good game tomorrow handing the blades three points instead of producing what should be one of the better games to watch tomorrow...

Shocking EFL...

Edited by Mooks

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Yes it does seem that way, ok two days ago at Blackpool now "bang" the whole bloody squad has tested positive??

If Middlesbrough were having to recall Lewis Wing from the Massive,to make the numbers up, then you can understand why your previous Messiah wanted the match postponed….

15 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If Middlesbrough were having to recall Lewis Wing from the Massive,to make the numbers up, then you can understand why your previous Messiah wanted the match postponed….

I know 100% he would rather they could have played the match if possible so circumstances must have changed very quickly from when he arranged for his family to watch the game from a private box tomorrow.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I know 100% he would rather they could have played the match if possible so circumstances must have changed very quickly from when he arranged for his family to watch the game from a private box tomorrow.

I’m sure he would…they are in a rich vein of form & with United not having played for a while he would have probably thought it’s a good time to play you ….