COVID THREAD

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Scientists like anyone else can be wrong, can be fallible, can be bought, can be mistaken, they're not some superior beings that you seem to claim them to be.

what makes you not wrong, and none fallible unlike the whole of science and medicine? none of what you said was really an answer to my question by the way.

id rather trust a surgeon to do brain or heart surgery on me than a no mark off the internet whos read a dubious article

same with a plumber, you get somebody to do your plumbing whos trained in it for years and knowledgeable and experienced, not somebody off the internet who just says he can do it

Edited by melthebell

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

what makes you not wrong, and none fallible unlike the whole of science and medicine? none of what you said was really an answer to my question by the way.

id rather trust a surgeon to do brain or heart surgery on me than a no mark off the internet whos read a dubious article

If you remember the days prior to March 2020 we have something called instinct, common sense, initiative, it got us by for generations it seems now some need to told how to eat, sleep and think, I stuck to former methods and have got through unscathed so far thank you.

Least he reads them now ,no more coyote fiascos

that boils down your core arguement, you are that far down the rabbit hole EVERYBODY (the whole world) is bought, no proof, no facts, no evidence, just a single sentence, everybody that doesnt believe what i believe is bought.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

If you remember the days prior to March 2020 we have something called instinct, common sense, initiative, it got us by for generations it seems now some need to told how to eat, sleep and think, I stuck to former methods and have got through unscathed so far thank you.

again thats not an arguement against what i said, its more selfish wibbling.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Scientists like anyone else can be wrong, can be fallible, can be bought, can be mistaken, they're not some superior beings that you seem to claim them to be.

Errrrr your reading and commenting on a thread about it. 🤣

A bloke who's had three jabs he doesn't need cos Good Morning Britain told him to isn't particularly intelligent in my view.

Never seen Good Morning Britain , usually in bed when that’s on  :thumbsup:

Just now, melthebell said:

that boils down your core arguement, you are that far down the rabbit hole EVERYBODY (the whole world) is bought, no proof, no facts, no evidence, just a single sentence, everybody that doesnt believe what i believe is bought.

Pfizer have made billions off fools like you, 40 new billionaires emerged as a direct result of covid scams, of course they had the money to get people to print what they wanted.

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Least he reads them now ,no more coyote fiascos

You need to read back some of the garbage you've posted, coyote's would be a vast improvement.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Pfizer have made billions off fools like you, 40 new billionaires emerged as a direct result of covid scams, of course they had the money to get people to print what they wanted.

again thats just ramblings of a mad man, none of it is anything of a counter of what i just said

again, ill say it again, you are that far down the rabbit hole, obsessionally, and you have your stock replies, that you have learnt to reply with.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

again thats just ramblings of a mad man, none of it is anything of a counter of what i just said

Have you not taken your medication, Alan Turing would be struggling to decipher some of these.

Goodnight, I'll be here tomorrow if your more coherent.

Just now, top4718 said:

Have you not taken your medication, Alan Turing would be struggling to decipher some of these.

Please don’t 

Just now, top4718 said:

it makes perfect sense if you read it ta, everything you said made no counter attack on what i posed to you, i posed perfectly good questions and all i got in return was the ramblings of a mad man, no substance, just generic conspiracy bobbar

Guest makapaka
4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You lads are proper bats.

what are you both going on about?!

there isn’t a conspiracy and vaccines won’t kill you.

you don’t need to think you’re gonna die if you don’t have a vaccine or wear a mask.

Cop on and stop being weird you’ll be at this for years.

6 minutes ago, makapaka said:

You lads are proper bats.

what are you both going on about?!

there isn’t a conspiracy and vaccines won’t kill you.

you don’t need to think you’re gonna die if you don’t have a vaccine or wear a mask.

Cop on and stop being weird you’ll be at this for years.

It's already been years, 2 years, and they're still spouting the same ****

Edited by melthebell