Rotherham Cse In The News Again

9 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Make excuses for a large percentage of the Pakistani community of Rotherham who were involved in the abuse of over 2000 underage girls but highlight one white man.

You lefties are very sick people indeed.

Are you saying I personally have made excuses for the British Pakistani men who abused girls in Rotherham? If you are, just come out and say it. 

9 hours ago, Top4719 said:

No you just try to deflect.

That's rubbish - I've made more posts in the Rochdale thread than anyone. You just want to pretend white sex offenders don't exist, because you're a white racist.

14 hours ago, Delbow said:

That's rubbish - I've made more posts in the Rochdale thread than anyone. You just want to pretend white sex offenders don't exist, because you're a white racist.

White sex offenders don't get protection from the authorties or their fellow citizens.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Top4719 said:

White sex offenders don't get protection from the authorties or their fellow citizens.

Of course they do, otherwise they'd all have been dobbed in by now. I've met white victim/survivors who have been cut off by their entire family after they reported being raped by their dad/brother/uncle.

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

Of course they do, otherwise they'd all have been dobbed in by now. I've met white victim/survivors who have been cut off by their entire family after they reported being raped by their dad/brother/uncle.

Yeah whatever 🤣