Ivermectin Drug That Cures Covid Quetions.

It's one thing to be ignorant,it's quite another to be so proud about it

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

You were getting all upset the other day because someone called you a covid denier. 

Point 1, I wasn't upset. That was you. 

Point 2, I don't deny the existence of covid, only the severity of it and the ridiculous over the top measures to stop what is in effect a bad cold or flu. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

People die. 

People die every year but if you think 150000 uk citizens have DIED FROM COVID AND COVID ALONE then you really need to get a reality check.. 

So why did we have huge numbers of excess deaths  just after  infections  and hospitalisations peaked?

Covid is the underlying cause of death in 92% of cases where it's mentioned on the death certificate.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics?:uri=aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/whetherthosewhohavediedfromacaraccidentwithcovid19willbecountedinonsstatistics

"The doctor or coroner certifying a death can record more than one health condition or event on the form. The medical certificate of cause of death has two parts, Part 1 contains the sequence of health conditions or events leading directly to death, while Part 2 can contain other health conditions that contributed to the death but were not part of the direct sequence. For statistical purposes one of the health conditions on the certificate is chosen as the 'underlying cause of death'. The underlying cause of death is defined as the health condition or event that started the train of events leading to death and is worked out according to rules from the World Health Organisation (WHO). COVID-19 is the underlying cause of death in around 92% of deaths where it was mentioned on the death certificate."

5 minutes ago, butlers said:

It's one thing to be ignorant,it's quite another to be so proud about it

I don't think you are that Ignorant. A bit misguided maybe but hey, if you are proud of yourself then good for you. 

I think Tinfoilhat has a good point .

7 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

And there we have it folks. Entrenchment without dialogue. I mean, really guys, get a grip. The answer lies somewhere in between your polar opposite positions.

a) The figures I reckon are misleading as when someone dies of something and they are tested positive for Covid it is counted as a Covid death, which it probably isn't.

b) Covid is a serious disease which will probably keep mutating and keep our scientists busy and us indoors for some  years to come.

Now let's bin our preconceptions and discuss what is actually best for our communities, cos I haven't a clue.

Conspiracy Theories are not one end of a spectrum of viewpoints. Even within the Conspiracy Theory community there is no debate

Conspiracy Theories do not develop by thousands of individuals looking at millions of bits of data, they are invented and the internet is trawled for obscure comments to support.

Conspiracy Theories rely on fan clubs to spread the word.

The last time Conspiracy Theories contributed to the vaccination issue they allowed a criminal group in that caused immense harm to our communities. 

The range of opinions is found within the medical, economic and scientific communities and our politicians have to make decisions.

Does anybody know whether ivermectin has long term side effects. I'm asking for a friend.

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Does anybody know whether ivermectin has long term side effects. I'm asking for a friend.

Covid does.

Just in case you didn’t know.

On 17/07/2021 at 14:43, Tim Grindley said:

.......Like it is not spreading at all in all African nations which use it as an anti-parasite/anti-malaria drug. Even where they use it once every 6 months.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53181555.amp

I presume Africa's incredibly young age profile might be a part reason to why they are having a " good" pandemic

South Africa has allowed use of the drug since the new year but under trial.

There's a black market in the drug anyhow

Edited by butlers