South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

3 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Yes, but in the spirit of Sheffield they dont get bought as they are more expensive.

Much better to buy the cheap one then moan it is not valid in the same way the more expensive one is.

THAT is the Sheffield way.

If you get caught like this once then that is a shame. To get caught like this more than once is ignorance.

How many times did you get caught?

I never said I did get "caught". 

Guest busdriver1
4 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

I never said I did get "caught". 

So the crime is : - You were caused to use the grey matter. On behalf of bus companies anywhere I will apologise, this is not what is expected of passengers.

12 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Out of interest, @Irene Swaine, are you going to admit your many recent errors?

I don't make errors. 

8 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

So the crime is : - You were caused to use the grey matter. On behalf of bus companies anywhere I will apologise, this is not what is expected of passengers.

In English please? Thanks.

6 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

I don't make errors. 

Post #1793 says clearly that you do - quoting a 13+ year old blog post without checking it is still relevant looks like one, to me. Just one example, but there are/were numerous others - including those under your former ID.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Post #1793 says clearly that you do - quoting a 13+ year old blog post without checking it is still relevant looks like one, to me. Just one example, but there are/were numerous others - including those under your former ID.

I don't have a former ID, this is my first and only account on this website, though I had previously read the forum. 

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

I don't have a former ID, this is my first and only account on this website, though I had previously read the forum. 

Sorry - but if you don't have a former ID - you have an amazing ability to duplicate a previous contributors style and inaccurate content.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Sorry - but if you don't have a former ID - you have an amazing ability to duplicate a previous contributors style and content.

I can see where your coming from Mr. Rolling.

But I think a more likely explanation would be that their all related.

Mrs. Amber Leaf had 2 daughters, Love Potion and our Irene.

This would explain the similarities in posts.

• Haha 1