The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Something I've found odd about this is why ITV have blanked out parts of this email, and won't say why.  

Playing devils advocate, I could easily knock up a duplicate of that email in five minutes.

email.png?fm=webp&fit=fill&w=830&h=467&q

ITV aren't exactly squeaky clean when it comes to accurate reporting.

8 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Something I've found odd about this is why ITV have blanked out parts of this email, and won't say why.  

Playing devils advocate, I could easily knock up a duplicate of that email in five minutes.

email.png?fm=webp&fit=fill&w=830&h=467&q

ITV aren't exactly squeaky clean when it comes to accurate reporting.

It looks like they've blanked the sender's and others' contact details. Do you think it would be appropriate for them to publish Martin Reynolds's phone number and email address? The government would surely have been all over it if it was false.

"[OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE-No10 ONLY]" is a strange thing to put on an invitation to an innocent post work drink.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

It wasn't a police matter because people were allowed to go to their place of work and social distance in outside areas.  The fuss the media have created over this is unbelievable.  Even more so that it happened twenty months ago.  This is another incident where someone has stirred trouble most likely because they weren't happen with something or someone  unconnected at work.

I know. 

Fancy having to abide by the rules Johnson made for other people. People who had to let their children and parents to die without all their loved ones by their side. 

And Johnson now has to apologise because he's been found out for partying.

It's discusting.

6 minutes ago, West 77 said:

No rules have been broken because it was a work event.   It's pretty disgusting politicians are using the deaths of children and parents for political point scoring purposes. 

Downing Street and its garden is a place of work.  Its was an invite for 6pm alcohol and nibbles.

So lets say they drink the bottle of wine and then return to work at 7pm?

11 minutes ago, West 77 said:

There is no mention of nibbles in the email. Stop posting fake news.  They can drink a talk work at the same time.  It's not uncommon to have a drink while working late unless you're driving of course.

Alcohol whilst working is not something I am familar with and I dont think the strict rules around COVID business meetings at the time of the party would allow alcohol.

You dont need to convince me, I already dispise Johnson, its those that had family member die with no visitors allowed.

There seem to be some on here that are still clinging to Boris's carcass 

Even Douglas Ross, the Scottish Conservative Leader has said that Johnson needs to go.

Edited by Mister M

15 minutes ago, West 77 said:

There was no mention at any of the Downing Street briefings that people going to work weren't allowed to drink alcohol.  It's up to the individual employers to decide whether their workers can drink alcohol while at work. 

Perhaps the people at 10 Downing Street were supposed to exercise their common sense, as Boris Johnson has encouraged the public to do. And when the question of alcohol arose, the Chief Medical and Scientific Officers at the daily covid press briefings urged people to be cautious around consuming alcohol, because consumption of alcohol causes people to lower their guard.

24 minutes ago, West 77 said:

There was no mention at any of the Downing Street briefings that people going to work weren't allowed to drink alcohol.  It's up to the individual employers to decide whether their workers can drink alcohol while at work. 

I suspect that you rather agree with this lady:

:hihi:

31 minutes ago, West 77 said:

There's been no allegations of drunkenness  in the Downing Street garden meaning there is no issue about common sense when consuming alcohol.

Regarding the lady mp, Boris stated today that the Downing Street garden has been used for work purposes during the pandemic.  It's not a surprise that someone who works in Downing Street doesn't know whether they went into the garden on a particular day twenty months ago. 

How do you know people weren't drunk?

20 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't know. I clearly stated there have been no allegations of drunkenness.  

When the Allegra Stratton media training video about 'meeting up in gardens and having drinks' emerged, Boris Johnson said at a recent PMQs that he was 'furious'. Why wasn't he furious with the party goers in the garden of No10 Downing Street having drinks I wonder?

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

There's been no allegations of drunkenness  in the Downing Street garden meaning there is no issue about common sense when consuming alcohol.

People don't have to be drunk for alcohol to have lowered their guard.

These things were sent to test Bojo, well he’s been tested and failed miserably, can you imagine Churchill  falling for similar?