The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Lee Anderson is not racist.

The alleged comments regarding Dianne Abbot have not been independently verified.  An admission of being rude about her has happened and an apology given.  

You are the only one who thinks that.  

The comments were widely quoted and everyone but yourself,   knows he made them.

They ALWAYS make some little admission to try and cover the guilt but again.  only Tories believe them.

They are toast.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are the only one who thinks that.  

The comments were widely quoted and everyone but yourself,   knows he made them.

They ALWAYS make some little admission to try and cover the guilt but again.  only Tories believe them.

They are toast.

You  know why Axe thinks the comments aren't racist?

Because he is a racist.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So he was just "rude"

Pathetic doesn't even cover it.

Do you not understand they are alleged comments which happened in 2019?   Why was a fuss not made at the time?

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Do you not understand they are alleged comments which happened in 2019?   Why was a fuss not made at the time?

Everyone else accepts those comments were made and that's good enough for the voters.

Do you not know,  that in politics,   people raise points at just the time when they are most relevant.  Now being one of those times.

I hear that Boris is going to be campaigning  for them too.   Further evidence of lack of morals.

Toast,  I tell you.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Everyone else accepts those comments were made and that's good enough for the voters.

Do you not know,  that in politics,   people raise points at just the time when they are most relevant.  Now being one of those times.

I hear that Boris is going to be campaigning  for them too.   Further evidence of lack of morals.

Toast,  I tell you.

The story about Boris Johnson campaigning for the Tories in red wall seats is fake news.   Do not believe everything you read or hear on the news. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Axe said:

There are some decent respectable normally Labour supporters who also want their country back who will switch to Reform.

"Want their country back"... from who/what?

Of all the things he claimed he wanted to "take back" on the various news pieces yesterday... *every* one was a direct result of the policies of the government he's been part of for the last 5 years!

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

The story about Boris Johnson campaigning for the Tories in red wall seats is fake news.   Do not believe everything you read or hear on the news. 

Boris, Boris, Boris again, get over him, he is a flippin disgrace. :roll:

Apparently Lee Anderson signed up to a tory members bill to force defectors to face a recall petition for a bi election, surprisingly theres not going to be a recall petition or a bi election.

we can add hypocrite to his description.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/lee-anderson-bottles-election-despite-32324594

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Apparently Lee Anderson signed up to a tory members bill to force defectors to face a recall petition for a bi election, surprisingly theres not going to be a recall petition or a bi election.

we can add hypocrite to his description.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/lee-anderson-bottles-election-despite-32324594

Lee Anderson has not defected.  He had the Tory whip removed and was sitting as an independent MP when he joined the Reform party.   Defecting is when a MP moves directly from one political party to another political party.  If Lee Anderson had not had the Tory whip removed then he would not have joined the Reform party.  Similarly if a supermarket worker gets sacked by Tesco and then gets a job at Asda  then that supermarket worker has not defected to another supermarket. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Axe said:

Makes no difference to me if he campaigns or not  -  it's just that I look forward to a laugh every time he screws up.

Even I never thought that you would finish up with an entire party with the morals of Boris but that's the way it's going now.

I don't like Starmer but I don't begrudge him his laugh at the lying racist party.

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Lee Anderson has not defected.  He had the Tory whip removed and was sitting as an independent MP when he joined the Reform party.   Defecting is when a MP moves directly from one political party to another political party.  If Lee Anderson had not had the Tory whip removed then he would not have joined the Reform party.  Similarly if a supermarket worker gets sacked by Tesco and then gets a job at Asda  then that supermarket worker has not defected to another supermarket. 

Ne'er mind.  It still doesn't alter the fact that he's a  hypocrite,  a liar and a racist.  who can control neither his brain nor his mouth,  and the Reform lot will soon see that.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Axe said:

Lee Anderson is not racist.

The alleged comments regarding Dianne Abbot have not been independently verified.  An admission of being rude about her has happened and an apology given.  

Lee Anderson may, or may not be a racist. But his comments were certainly racist. Just like Hester’s comments were racist.

You should stop pretending and embrace the explicit racism of the Tory party, its supporters and its failed MPs.

After all, you agree with it all. Dont you.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 1