The Conservative Party - Part Two.

29 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Johnsons difficulties over "partygate" leave me deeply ambivalent.

On the one hand I applauded anyone who broke the draconian rules imposed on us through the pandemic. They had no right to impose them on us in a supposedly free country.

But on the other Johnson, albeit egged on by the Labour party, was the one imposing those rules. So it is right he is well in the doo doo for his breaking of them.

If you’d have been around during WW2 you’d have no doubt had all your lights on and your windows uncovered during a blackout.

Edited by Mister Gee

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

If you’d have been around during WW2 you’d have no doubt had all your lights on and you’re windows uncovered during a blackout.

Bet he wouldn’t even cover his match when lighting a fag :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

If you’d have been around during WW2 you’d have no doubt had all your lights on and you’re windows uncovered during a blackout.

I've said something similar before and he just doesn't think that there's anything wrong with that attitude.

4 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Google "Harriet Harman paedophile information exchange. " she's not fit to be anyone's judge. 

Instead HN, and anyone else who thinks Boris Johnson was 'done down' by the Committee, or that the committee were somehow 'unworthy'; this is what Boris Johnson said only this March about the committee:

So before they found against him, they had "integrity".

When they examined the evidence, and reached their conclusions they had carried out "a protracted political assassination" 

When will all you Boris Johnson supporters realise that when you defend him, you're just making bumholes of yourselves?

Edited by Mister M

40 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Instead HN, and anyone else who thinks Boris Johnson was 'done down' by the Committee, or that the committee were somehow 'unworthy'; this is what Boris Johnson said only this March about the committee:

So before they found against him, they had "integrity".

When they examined the evidence, and reached their conclusions they had carried out "a protracted political assassination" 

When will all you Boris Johnson supporters realise that when you defend him, you're just making bumholes of yourselves?

“ bumholes “  😂

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I've said something similar before and he just doesn't think that there's anything wrong with that attitude.

He's another narcissist, so I wouldn't expect any better.

I'd be interested if any of the posters defending Johnson could come up with an article describing him as "honest", "truthful", "trustworthy", "unselfish" or similar.

4 years ago, his former boss at the Telegraph, Max Hastings wrote;

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain

"I have a hunch that Johnson will come to regret securing the prize for which he has struggled so long, because the experience of the premiership will lay bare his absolute unfitness for it."

9 hours ago, spilldig said:

Very popular still though with a lot of people,  he could still be  Prime Minister again. 

It ain’t gonna happen, he can’t square the man of the people forced out by the elite because he’s an old Etonian who was born with a silver spoon in his gob. He’s also a bone idle tub of lard.

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

Yes...one of his staunchest (brown nosers) supporters defended him by saying he was "a man of VISION!"

Vision?

Bet he didn't see this one coming when he was giving it large and quaffing in Number 10 during lockdown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Yes...one of his staunchest (brown nosers) supporters defended him by saying he was "a man of VISION!"

Vision?

Bet he didn't see this one coming when he was giving it large and quaffing in Number 10 during lockdown.

He just seems to be running around in his boxer shorts these days.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

He just seems to be running around in his boxer shorts these days.

Brian Rix  tribute  😂😂😂 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Brian Rix  tribute  😂😂😂 

Are you still a ‘proud Tory’ though?