Coronavirus - Part Two.

Personally, I would be happy to have 12 year olds allowed to consent to vaccination but we aren't really that society.

We don't really have a handle on long covid. The vaccines look to be such low risk that they're probably worth doing just to reduce the guessed at risk of long covid in the young. But ... the evidence is not very strong.

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

It is good.

But.

You have to put individual risk against that. For under 16s the Covid risk is miniscule. The advantage probably isn’t too great, given what we know about transmission from vaxxed people.

Tough call.

Agree.

Cerainly think it should be voluntary at any age - at best I think guidance could be offered to under 16's - based on contact with vulnerable groups - eg if you see your grandparents daily then advisable to be vaccinated - if you see than twice a year then less so.

Edited by Longcol

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Don't forget your boosters or you're not fully vaccinated haha.

Why the "...haha"?

I don't think it will make for a good advertising campaign.

Is it what some bad parents say to naughty children before they get their booster injections?

I do not mind having repeat injections-it's 'flu next week so there is no need to gloat. 

Do you normally get pleasure from gloating?

Is it the expectation of pain millions will endure?

Have you forgotten that 'boosters' are very common amongst the dozens of jabs you get?

With the expectation that Covid boosters of some kind would be required and pretty much expected- why the "...haha"? 

Is it not a very childish thing to add to the end of any sentence?

There is also a level of stupidity linked to the ‘test tube’ shortage, I am denied my medication that I inject weekly because I haven’t supplied a blood sample that they are unable to take due to the shortage. However the Hallamshire Hospital has been able to replace my annual personal review with a telephone version, some common sense prevails.

20 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Why the "...haha"?

I don't think it will make for a good advertising campaign.

Is it what some bad parents say to naughty children before they get their booster injections?

I do not mind having repeat injections-it's 'flu next week so there is no need to gloat. 

Do you normally get pleasure from gloating?

Is it the expectation of pain millions will endure?

Have you forgotten that 'boosters' are very common amongst the dozens of jabs you get?

With the expectation that Covid boosters of some kind would be required and pretty much expected- why the "...haha"? 

Is it not a very childish thing to add to the end of any sentence?

You've managed to type a full post without mentioning conspiracy theorists, well done.

Yeah I've had jabs that require boosters just not two in less than a year, the situation in Israel is proving that they are ineffective.

A snippet from today for the brainwashed to ignore/dismiss:

Ex boxer Oscar De La Hoya in hospital with covid despite having had two jabs (the report says "fully jabbed" but if he's only had two then thats not the case) he was on the comeback trail so his fitness will have been at a decent level.

Its clear on this thread that the brainwashed won't budge an inch as admitting they've been hoodwinked into an experiment is too big a hill to climb.

I'm assuming you'll no longer be slavishly adhering to what Boris says now he looks set to go against the science (JCVI) regarding the vile practice of vaccinating young children. If you agree with this make yourself know and you be ignored like that fantasist beginning with S, I've really no time for such despicable people.

Guest sibon
26 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've managed to type a full post without mentioning conspiracy theorists, well done.

Yeah I've had jabs that require boosters just not two in less than a year, the situation in Israel is proving that they are ineffective.

Ex boxer Oscar De La Hoya in hospital with covid despite having had two jabs (the report says "fully jabbed" but if he's only had two then thats not the case) he was on the comeback trail so his fitness will have been at a decent level.

Its clear on this thread that the brainwashed won't budge an inch as admitting they've been hoodwinked into an experiment is too big a hill to climb.

I'm assuming you'll no longer be slavishly adhering to what Boris says now he looks set to go against the science (JCVI) regarding the vile practice of vaccinating young children. If you agree with this make yourself know and you be ignored like that fantasist beginning with S, I've really no time for such despicable people.

Borderline incoherent.

And unable to reply because he has me on imaginary ignore.

Edited by sibon

40 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why do you never check your facts before you post?

11 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Why do you never check your facts before you post?

You don't believe anything that doesn't suit your narrative, I'll just keep putting bits out there and revisit them in a few years when all this nonsense has been exposed.

Are you still for the government now they are possibly going against "the science"?

Tell that fantasist with S in his name who's new line that things are incoherent doesn't work, anyone who isn't totally taken in by this nonsensical garbage will fully understand. He isn't on ignore I just skip past his feeble attempts at baiting.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You don't believe anything that doesn't suit your narrative, I'll just keep putting bits out there and revisit them in a few years when all this nonsense has been exposed.

Are you still for the government now they are possibly going against "the science"?

Tell that fantasist with S in his name who's new line is that things are incoherent doesn't work, anyone who isn't totally taken in by this nonsensical garbage will fully understand. He isn't on ignore I just skip past his feeble attempts at baiting.

Your ignore button is totally ruptured Tops. Have you really been reading my posts for weeks, impotently unable to respond. That’s a bit sad. 

And my name starts with s. Attention to detail makes Generals, you know. 

Or, maybe you don’t.

Edited by sibon

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

The Pfizer vaccine was approved after trails to be a 2 dose application.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/08/31/covid-israel-hospitalization-rates-simpsons-paradox/

Ok so you won't need the 3rd jab then, it was approved by the FDA who are more corrupt than the Tories.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Ok so you won't need the 3rd jab then, it was approved by the FDA who are more corrupt than the Tories.

No.

You might need further treatment, depending upon the scientific evidence amassed from the very thorough research that surrounds all of the vaccines. 

That’s how science works, you see. You’ve been looking at it as a static thing. In reality, science is dynamic and changes as new evidence is produced.

You should give it a go.