Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Thanks for all the quotes but you should read and check them first and save the embarrassment.

French Hospital Staff Go On Indefinite Strike. WRONG

Staff from one  hospital in a French City Go On Indefinite Strike. WRONG.

Hospital Staff from one hospital in a French Town that I have Never Heard of with a Population of 39,097 Go On Indefinite Strike.  Not quite the impact you expected?

Montelimar?

They make lovely Nougat there. It’s a nice place.

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Thanks for all the quotes but you should read and check them first and save the embarrassment.

Hospital Staff from one hospital in a French Town that I have Never Heard of with a Population of 39,097 Go On Indefinite Strike.  Not quite the impact you expected?

Montelimar is sort of famous for its nougat like confection - it was mentioned in the lyrics of "Savoy Truffle" by George Harrison on the Beatles "White Album"'.

For the last 50 years its kinda faded into obscurity.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, butlers said:

Seem unlikely .

We know unvaccinated folk here and the US disproportionately are being hospitalized.

Why would OZ be different .

By the way of those 43 in ICU ,ABC NEWS reports 42 out of 43 are unvaccinated.

I posted a video up there of the NSW Premier saying just that. The Channel 9 guy must have got it wrong.

If you fancy a diversion, have a look at that Twitter account, but have the mindbleach ready.

Guest sibon
14 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I’m wondering why the second link is about a dog chasing a coyote. 

6 minutes ago, sibon said:
13 minutes ago, butlers said:

Seem unlikely .

We know unvaccinated folk here and the US disproportionately are being hospitalized.

Why would OZ be different .

By the way of those 43 in ICU ,ABC NEWS reports 42 out of 43 are unvaccinated.

I posted a video up there of the NSW Premier saying just that. The Channel 9 guy must have got it wrong.

I am sure @The_DADDY will apologize for propagating this mistake as news (with great gusto) when he realises his error.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

I am sure @The_DADDY will apologize for propagating this mistake as news (with great gusto) when he realises his error.

I’m a bit disturbed by his apparent glee when he thought he’d found evidence that the vaccine doesn’t work.

I can’t see how anyone with any humanity would wish that to be the case.

53 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

No, it's a question. One you can't answer other than by bleating 'conspiracy theory....conspiracy theory...conspiracy theory....' 

But we know that there are plenty of non-extremists who speak against aspects of the lockdowns, compulsory masking, compulsory/coerced vaccinations etc- who are intelligent, who aren't denying covid exists etc, etc.

It's not speakers dominating the rallies I'm asking about, it's the media being extremely selective about who they are showing, and they're focusing on the extremists. It's more sinister with the social media, as they're not so much focusing on extremists, as censoring anyone who opposes any aspect of the mainstream narrative, leaving only those who will be seen as extremists and conspiracy theorists.

The BBC falls over itself to give balance. There have a few saying it will be all over by June 2020, September 2020 etc etc.

Or it could be that the mainstream is right. Do you want a different scientific viewpoint on anything else? We've got flat earthers ready to go if you want.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I’m a bit disturbed by his apparent glee when he thought he’d found evidence that the vaccine doesn’t work.

What do you mean the vaccine doesn't work? Under his scenario the vaccine makes people sick ... just as intended.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

The BBC falls over itself to give balance.

The number of times Farage was on Question Time being a prime example.

6 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

The BBC falls over itself to give balance.

I think you mean "balance".

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

The number of times Farage was on Question Time being a prime example.

The Brexiteers were first ridiculed then demonised.

I, for one, am not going to defend the mainstream media just because I stand on the opposite side of an argument from some conspiracy theorists.

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m wondering why the second link is about a dog chasing a coyote. 

About flights between Israel and Morocco linking from France..............................and I was so looking forward to a dog chasing coyote story from France given the coyote population of zero.

Do Jehovas Witnesses get vaccinated,

Just wondered cus I like to invite them in for a chat ?