Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

You do know it's not the sniffles ,I take it?

Last I saw up to 20 percent with Covid had to have a hospital visit,and plenty who are admitted have permanent lung damage for rest of thier life,at enormous cost 

and kidney and heart and even brain damage

1 minute ago, butlers said:

You do know it's not the sniffles ,I take it?

Last I saw up to 20 percent with Covid had to have a hospital visit,and plenty who are admitted have permanent lung damage for rest of thier life,at enormous cost 

You got a link?

Just now, onewheeldave said:

Coronavirus mainly kills the vulnerable, who made up the majority of fatalities during the first wave, so there are now less people who are vulnerable, therefore less deaths. Maybe also the virus is mutating to something less serious, that does happen with viruses.

a lot of the vunerable are also still shielding, guess what that is, yeah its a "lockdown" and who gives them it? people who might be asymptomatic but ok themselves

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

and kidney and heart and even brain damage

20% of those infected get kidney and heart and even brain damage?!?

3 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Coronavirus mainly kills the vulnerable, who made up the majority of fatalities during the first wave, so there are now less people who are vulnerable, therefore less deaths. Maybe also the virus is mutating to something less serious, that does happen with viruses.

You're another one wrongly reading "underlying health condition" as "at deaths door". 15 million people in England have a long term condition - do you want to kill them all off?

Edited by Longcol

As being overweight and diabetes are two of the conditions that are heavily implicated in the deaths ,theres a huge vunerable  population out there

1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

20% of those infected get kidney and heart and even brain damage?!?

i never mentioned 20% but its a very well known side effect, which shocked me since i thought it was purely respiratory

Just now, melthebell said:

a lot of the vunerable are also still shielding, guess what that is, yeah its a "lockdown" and who gives them it? people who might be asymptomatic but ok themselves

I've no problem with vulnerable people shielding [if they choose to, equally, if they choose not to, that's their decision]. It makes far more sense for the vulnerable to be in quaranteen, rather that everyone.

I've no problem with vulnerable people shielding [if they choose to, equally, if they choose not to, that's their decision]. It makes far more sense for the vulnerable to be in quaranteen, rather that everyone.

so youd rather they are imprisoned rather than the fit idiots that think theyre ok and can act selfishly?

Around 1 in every 5 people who are infected with COVID-19 develop difficulty in breathing and require hospital care. People who are aged over 60 years, and people who have underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease or hypertension are among those who are at greater risk.

Again last I saw was 5 percent actually are admitted .

That's about 25% of the population of England, Where is the infrastrucure to ensure they get food deliveries etc? Who is going to do their jobs presuming they're not retired?

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

That's about 25% of the population of England, Where is the infrastrucure to ensure they get food deliveries etc? Who is going to do their jobs presuming they're not retired?

Where are you getting 25% from?

Edited by onewheeldave