Blades transfer targets.

At last there seems to be some movement regarding incoming transfer targets involving the Blades.There is talk that the Q P R midfielder Freeman should be signed with in the next day or two.Also the Blades seem to be putting Swansea under pressure regarding their frontman McBurnie who would cost somewhere near 14 million.I personally would like us to go for Adams from Birmingham the first time I saw him playing for us I thought he was a outstanding prospect and we could get him alot cheaper than anyone else.It is said they want about 16 mill for him but we could possible get him for around 12 to 13 mill taking into account of the sell on clause we have with the blues.He terrorized the Spurs defence when we played them in the cup and scored two goals for us against them.Then there is talk of us going for Brentford's Maupay but he would be nearer 20 mill and although he his a good player 20mill is a fortune to us and he would take a big wedge out of Wilders budget.All three players would be useful but at 12 mill I think Adams is the one to go for but as usual I am more than happy with who ever C W goes chooses.

I have just read that they are in for Blackburns midfielder Dack also who is a terrific midfielder I would like to see him at the Lane to may be paper talk but I feel we are about to start recruiting at long last.

Does McCabe know about all this spending? It isn't going to happen is it.

10 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Does McCabe know about all this spending? It isn't going to happen is it.

Is that another famous prediction from the dark side?I like these predictions I will keep this one with we will not get promoted from div1 we will struggle in the Championship .We will get relegated from the championship Wednesday we end up higher in the championship we will never get in to the prem  You lot will be in the prem while we struggle in the championship the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.  P S Has wilder left yet?

20 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Is that another famous prediction from the dark side?I like these predictions I will keep this one with we will not get promoted from div1 we will struggle in the Championship .We will get relegated from the championship Wednesday we end up higher in the championship we will never get in to the prem  You lot will be in the prem while we struggle in the championship the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.  P S Has wilder left yet?

Think he'll be off soon, especially when he hears about our new massive cash injection, he'll be going dizzy.

46 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Think he'll be off soon, especially when he hears about our new massive cash injection, he'll be going dizzy.

Terrible thing jealousy

20 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Terrible thing jealousy

Tell me about it, you're just going to have to get used to it. Have you considered counselling?

The vile post and the chain following on have been removed. 

On 22/06/2019 at 13:07, petcharlie said:

At last there seems to be some movement regarding incoming transfer targets involving the Blades.There is talk that the Q P R midfielder Freeman should be signed with in the next day or two.Also the Blades seem to be putting Swansea under pressure regarding their frontman McBurnie who would cost somewhere near 14 million.I personally would like us to go for Adams from Birmingham the first time I saw him playing for us I thought he was a outstanding prospect and we could get him alot cheaper than anyone else.It is said they want about 16 mill for him but we could possible get him for around 12 to 13 mill taking into account of the sell on clause we have with the blues.He terrorized the Spurs defence when we played them in the cup and scored two goals for us against them.Then there is talk of us going for Brentford's Maupay but he would be nearer 20 mill and although he his a good player 20mill is a fortune to us and he would take a big wedge out of Wilders budget.All three players would be useful but at 12 mill I think Adams is the one to go for but as usual I am more than happy with who ever C W goes chooses.

I have just read that they are in for Blackburns midfielder Dack also who is a terrific midfielder I would like to see him at the Lane to may be paper talk but I feel we are about to start recruiting at long last.

I would like to see Che Adams back

I was so surprised when he left

2 hours ago, Groose said:

The vile post and the chain following on have been removed. 

Drat! How many times has that happened before I've had chance to read it?

13 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Not for your eyes, Jim.  lol

19 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I am the same Jim I wonder what it was

39 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I am the same Jim I wonder what it was

Lol, we must be protected from vile comments, Charles.