Blades transfer targets.

44 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Ah, the old 'obsessed' argument. A clear sign that the discussion is over. 

You right mate they are a scream don't you think.What I have noticed is when they signed there 10 million pound striker his price went up every time they mentioned him but nowadays the price go's  down everytime they mention him.A sheer sign that he embarrasses them which is understandable when you think how useless he is.

1 hour ago, redbig said:

3.5m 10 years ago plus wages? You also lost out on promotion when he was unavailable at the end of 2011. 

Quite expensive yes? Not sure what Rhodes has to do with it other than a blade can't have a conversation with making it relative to Wednesday. 

I think you will find i have not mentioned any useless player by name it could have been anyone.It is you that's come up with his name.If he did not cost what figure i mentioned how could it possible be him.You have mentioned him not me so are you saying that your striker is useless to?

29 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

You right mate they are a scream don't you think.What I have noticed is when they signed there 10 million pound striker his price went up every time they mentioned him but nowadays the price go's  down everytime they mention him.A sheer sign that he embarrasses them which is understandable when you think how useless he is.

I think you will find i have not mentioned any useless player by name it could have been anyone.It is you that's come up with his name.If he did not cost what figure i mentioned how could it possible be him.You have mentioned him not me so are you saying that your striker is useless to?

Rhodes cost about £10m, the Wednesday accountants among the blades surely know that? Useless TOO you mean? His record for Wednesday speaks volumes, why would any Wednesdayite disagree with you ? Just because you're a blade ? Odd outlook that

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

Ah, the old 'obsessed' argument. A clear sign that the discussion is over. 

No comment on the actual post ? I'd say that's clearer... 

Can all make poor signings and waste money, why deny it ? 

7 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Ha bless you . So you are confused that's awful.Have you been away ?You have been very quiet for some one who knows so much about football.

Hi Charlie, any comment about the subject in hand or are you just digging at me pal?

6 hours ago, redbig said:

Rhodes cost about £10m, the Wednesday accountants among the blades surely know that? Useless TOO you mean? His record for Wednesday speaks volumes, why would any Wednesdayite disagree with you ? Just because you're a blade ? Odd outlook that

No comment on the actual post ? I'd say that's clearer... 

Can all make poor signings and waste money, why deny it ? 

Wednesday paid 10 million for Rhodes !!!!!!

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

Wednesday paid 10 million for Rhodes !!!!!!

I know, does my post not say that ? Bizarre

The bickering/name calling/digs/personal comments etc end here.

If you cant post like grown ups then please dont bother at all.

Sounds like Maupay is on his way .Reports suggest Brentford have lowered their asking price and the player is up for it.A really great signing if it comes off .I think we may be asking to much for us going after McBurnie to but what a good strike force that would be.Well over 50 goals between them last year ok it is the prem but they would give us a fighting chance.

The Maupay thing is full of conjecture and contradiction.  Latest is Brentford are saying no one has made an approach or offer for him.  But other sources are saying different.

I hope the Blades can sign him - he would be a great signing.  We'll need McBurnie as well though, not one or the other.  And I suspect that's the plan.

Maybe one will be finalised this week, but not till end of the week as Maupay is away in Germany with Brentford.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 20:52, nikki-red said:

The bickering/name calling/digs/personal comments etc end here.

If you cant post like grown ups then please dont bother at all.

Lerrem feight!  😄

On 02/07/2019 at 18:55, Bash Street said:

Yes, I can see this ending in tears. He'll be OK for a month or two and then there'll be a big bust up I reckon, he'll split the dressing room without a doubt.

Edited by Ridgewalk

The best signing is Wilder with his new contract.which is well deserved .

A new report says a forward from Preston is right now having a medical at the lane after the clubs agreed a fee of 6 mill for a player I have not heard of called Robinson who can play across the front line and he scored 13 goals last year from 28 matches,Watch this space.

Villa ,Bournemouth and Norwich along with the Blades were all trying to sign Callam Robinson looks like he is coming to the lane depending on medical and agreeing terms.