Forestieri injured

jester6881

You can also talk about your time in Europe if you want (I'm not counting the Anglo-Italian cup though :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 19-10-2018 at 17:34 ----------

A fact I learned today, there are more survivors of the Titanic than have seen United win a major domestic honour!

A Wednesday fan bringing up trophies won in an argument with a Blades fan is like a guy with no legs and one arm beating up a guy with no legs and no arms.

The guy with one arm will win, but it's a sorry sight.

Forestieri being injured is the least of our problems. He just joins the ever growing list of players not available. Tough season ahead

Maybe so but that excuse is wearing thin after all this time. One minute it's fans saying"wait while we get Lee's back", now he's not good enough, Hutchinson was injury prone when you bought him so he's never going to do a full stint, Hooper been out ages, and whats happening with Westwood I dont know!, you need to get rid and replace them in January, or it will be another season gone!

Maybe so but that excuse is wearing thin after all this time. One minute it's fans saying"wait while we get Lee's back", now he's not good enough, Hutchinson was injury prone when you bought him so he's never going to do a full stint, Hooper been out ages, and whats happening with Westwood I dont know!, you need to get rid and replace them in January, or it will be another season gone!

You are right. I don't know too much about the ins and outs but something doesn't add up. Westwood for me was probably the best keeper ive seen at Hillsborough for a good few years. Hutchinson great on his day but not had too many of them. Kieran Lee is very much missed as well as Hooper.

Its not so much as an excuse, but I don't worry about it too much as I cant personally do anything to influence it. I'll just continue to support them on the good or bad days.

The problem with getting rid is who is going to take injured players off your hands?