Kurds are not wanted in Northern Syria

There is nothing brave about killing people in a foreign land who are no threat to you or your country.

The 'brave british boyz 'n' gurlz' are nothing of the sort. They are merely ignorant tools of the corrupt establishment.

Funny isnt it, when someone comes over here and offs a few civis they are a cowardly terrorist. When we do it we are brave hero's.

Why is it when someone does something you don't agree with they're tools of the corrupt establishment?

I'm not doubting some of them might be doing it for the buzz of killing but some might be doing it because nobody in power in the west is doing anything to help the Kurds.

Would you prefer them them to be wiped off the map? God knows turkey do.

There is nothing brave about killing people in a foreign land who are no threat to you or your country.

The 'brave british boyz 'n' gurlz' are nothing of the sort. They are merely ignorant tools of the corrupt establishment.

Funny isnt it, when someone comes over here and offs a few civis they are a cowardly terrorist. When we do it we are brave hero's.

What A buffoon you are!

Where do you think we would be now without our servicemen and women?

People that are willing to do our countries bidding as opposed to an armchair warrior who has probably never left the UK but is quite willing to hide behind his/ her keyboard.

Why is it when someone does something you don't agree with they're tools of the corrupt establishment?

Prove this assertion before I dignify it with a reply.

I'm not doubting some of them might be doing it for the buzz of killing but some might be doing it because nobody in power in the west is doing anything to help the Kurds.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Behave.

The Kurds are the Wests useful idiots. They will continue to die and our government will do nothing to stop it.

Would you prefer them them to be wiped off the map?

Sorry but thats a moronic statement.

The fact I object to the West being in the middle east doing the crap that we do should tell you I dont want anyone to be wiped off anywhere.

Where do you think we would be now without our servicemen and women?

People that are willing to do our countries bidding

Even when that bidding involves murdering innocents in a country that is NO threat to us?

Send your kids to fight. Send them to die. I wont shed any tears.

In todays information age there is no excuse for blindly going along with what our or any government tells you.

Morons with guns and very little in the brain department. Thats all they are.

You reap what you sow......

It amazes me that this level of ignorance persists in the 21st Century - of course it's to with us - we're human beings.

Now take a huge step forward and suggest a solution, caring and doing are often rare bedfellows.

Now take a huge step forward and suggest a solution, caring and doing are often rare bedfellows.

Everyone involve needs to get around a table together and talk out a non violent solution.