Jordan Rhodes.. A Perspective

Probably the guy who will not take one.

John Matthews?

John Matthews?

I don't think we have to go back that far mate.

I don't think we have to go back that far mate.

The question was 'was' not 'is'.

surely it is the guy who as a striker is to scared to take one.Some one who is probable being payed more money than anyone else to score goals and bottles it.

surely it is the guy who as a striker is to scared to take one.Some one who is probable being payed more money than anyone else to score goals and bottles it.

Best two penalty takers I’ve seen in Sheffield were Sheridan (Mid), Sterland (RB) and Simonson (GK) :hihi:

Best two penalty takers I’ve seen in Sheffield were Sheridan (Mid), Sterland (RB) and Simonson (GK) :hihi:

Best or not, at least they had the bottle to take a Pen, the later was very brave and up for it.(just a c*ap pen taker :)

Simonson stood up to be counted at Wembley.

How was Waddle at pens?

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

Best or not, at least they had the bottle to take a Pen, the later was very brave and up for it.(just a c*ap pen taker :)

How was Waddle at pens?

About the same as Givens.

About the same as Givens.

ha ha , yes we have been blessed down the lane. But wont knock him he stood up, when John Matthews bottled it !!

Matthews then left the club.

How was Waddle at pens?

Had the bottle :hihi::hihi: there was nobody else left he didn’t have a choice!!!

Hilarious though, the party was going on long before the ball touched down on Earth :hihi:

Don't think swfc should have signed Rhodes once we got Winnall , However Form and confidence has hit Rhodes and cant see him this season him getting it back

Had the bottle :hihi::hihi: there was nobody else left he didn’t have a choice!!!

Hilarious though, the party was going on long before the ball touched down on Earth :hihi:

we can laugh about it now, may be in years to come you can laugh off the Rhodes affair.

Did you see that fat lad from Sheffield, scored a pen for the pub team, expected to have been relegated by xmas? today.

we can laugh about it now, may be in years to come you can laugh off the Rhodes affair.

Did you see that fat lad from Sheffield, scored a pen for the pub team, expected to have been relegated by xmas? today.

Don't need to he wasn't guaranteed to score if he had been in the five.

I never once said they would be relegated by Xmas.