Brooksy gone to Liverpool

It's a pity Wilder doesn't get as 'excited' about him as the fans, you where crying out for a spark in your recent poor spell but he chose not to play him.

Well he gets a game when Wilder thinks he should and with Wilders past record I am more than happy to let the gaffer make the decisions .Some so called talented young guys at other clubs do not even make the bench.

Who do you think knows better,the fans or Wilder?

You tell me mate!

---------- Post added 29-12-2017 at 10:26 ----------

Clearly happy with other players.

So you where in a bad spell and lost your most creative player, and still he chose not to play him?

Interesting :huh:

---------- Post added 29-12-2017 at 10:33 ----------

Well he gets a game when Wilder thinks he should and with Wilders past record I am more than happy to let the gaffer make the decisions .Some so called talented young guys at other clubs do not even make the bench.

Matt Busby said "If you're good enough, you're old enough" As your post implies, 'Some so called talented young guys at other clubs do not even make the bench' I would assume your talking about George Hirst? easy one that, he's not as good as he (or his dad and agent) think he is, that is why he's going no further.

Back to Brooks (as this is the topic of the thread) are you happy with him being left out which could be a factor on his decision to leave? and will you be criticising the manager for making this decision?

You tell me mate!

So you where in a bad spell and lost your most creative player, and still he chose not to play him?

Matt Busby said "If you're good enough, you're old enough" As your post implies, 'Some so called talented young guys at other clubs do not even make the bench' I would assume your talking about George Hirst? easy one that, he's not as good as he (or his dad and agent) think he is, that is why he's going no further.

Back to Brooks (as this is the topic of the thread) are you happy with him being left out which could be a factor on his decision to leave? and will you be criticising the manager for making this decision?

Duffy is our most creative player.

If the fans know better than Wilder,there's a few more thousand candidates for the Wednesday manager position.

He's ill at the moment,he's not being left out.Played at Millwall during our bad run,scored and didn't play well.

No player is bigger than the club,Wilder picks the team,if Brooks decides to leave due to lack of first team action,Wilder will question his attitude and so would I.He's let Che Adams go because he wanted out,where is he and his team now?

Edited by chalga

You tell me mate!

According to your fellow owls fans your one and only good academy prospect should have been playing for your first team long ago.You might be correct in saying he is not that good I do not know I just go on the reaction of your fans who are scratching their heads wondering why he as not got in a squad that has been struggling all season.You are also wrong to say I will criticise Wilder for not always playing him.Wilder has not hardly put a foot wrong so who am I to tell him what to do he is doing just fine thankyou very much.Wilder knows more about what is going on down at the Lane than any fan and most fans are more than happy to let him get on with it.You are also wrong saying Brooks has made a decision to leave well that is news to me and I should think Wilder to.I will also say that if he leaves and that boosts Wilders buying power I will gladly back that decision to as long as the money reflects the boys talent.Getting a shirt in the Blades mid field is very difficult as Fleck who comes back from suspension might find out on Saturday .Who ever might get the chop to leave space for Fleck will not deserve it but as Fleck has been our best mid fielder all season it will be a headache for Wilder because all those who are playing there at the moment are in fine form.That also applies to Brookes getting a start in the Blades mid field is not easy.Also do not forget that Brookes as not been available for selection for 3 or 4 weeks but he should be fit for the derby .Hope that news will not stopped your full back too many sleepless nights if he is still here of course.If that is the case he will only have Duffy to contend with which will give him more nightmares.Poor lad.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

You tell me mate!

According to your fellow owls fans your one and only good academy prospect should have been playing for your first team long ago.You might be correct in saying he is not that good I do not know I just go on the reaction of your fans who are scratching their heads wondering why he as not got in a squad that has been struggling all season.You are also wrong to say I will criticise Wilder for not always playing him.Wilder has not hardly put a foot wrong so who am I to tell him what to do he is doing just fine thankyou very much.Wilder knows more about what is going on down at the Lane than any fan and most fans are more than happy to let him get on with it.You are also wrong saying Brooks has made a decision to leave well that is news to me and I should think Wilder to.I will also say that if he leaves and that boosts Wilders buying power I will gladly back that decision to as long as the money reflects the boys talent.Getting a shirt in the Blades mid field is very difficult as Fleck who comes back from suspension might find out on Saturday .Who ever might get the chop to leave space for Fleck will not deserve it but as Fleck has been our best mid fielder all season it will be a headache for Wilder because all those who are playing there at the moment are in fine form.That also applies to Brookes getting a start in the Blades mid field is not easy.Also do not forget that Brookes as not been available for selection for 3 or 4 weeks but he should be fit for the derby .Hope that news will not stopped your full back too many sleepless nights if he is still here of course.If that is the case he will only have Duffy to contend with which will give him more nightmares.Poor lad.

You need to read up on the Hirst saga not rely on hearsay. If united do cash in on Brooks would you be confident of the money going on the first team - I wouldn’t. Your doing ok considering but CW would probably be happier not having to make ends meet when he’s got you this far.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

Any manager can spend and be Crap.

Look at hillsborough.

Wilder just going along without excuses.

I do think hes upset at only just being in play offs although battering owls on their own turf will still make him wear a massive smile

Any manager can spend and be Crap.

Look at hillsborough.

Wilder just going along without excuses.

I do think hes upset at only just being in play offs although battering owls on their own turf will still make him wear a massive smile����

Another born again Blade .... :roll:

Which manager are you referring to by the way...? :roll:

Another born again Blade .... :roll:

Which manager are you referring to by the way...? :roll:

CC of coarse.

Born again at 49

Hihi

Wilder has been higher than CC in half a season than CC has in 2 1/2 seasons.

Not arguing

Just stating a truth.

Just like owls fans state they have finished in top 6 last 2 seasons.

You need to read up on the Hirst saga not rely on hearsay. If united do cash in on Brooks would you be confident of the money going on the first team - I wouldn’t. Your doing ok considering but CW would probably be happier not having to make ends meet when he’s got you this far.

I have read Chansiris statement on Hirst. Very refreshing to see such an open detailed statement from a Chairman. Who do you think the "nearby championship club" is that is interested in him?

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

I have read Chansiris statement on Hirst. Very refreshing to see such an open detailed statement from a Chairman. Who do you think the "nearby championship club" is that is interested in him?

Not really interested he’s history as far as SW is concerned not really bothered where he ends up, I respect DC more for standing up to his nonsense.

CC of coarse.

Born again at 49

Hihi

Wilder has been higher than CC in half a season than CC has in 2 1/2 seasons.

Not arguing

Just stating a truth.

Just like owls fans state they have finished in top 6 last 2 seasons.

Unfortunately they don’t dish out honours for what you do in half a season it’s where you are after the other half that tends to matter.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quotes

You tell me mate!

Brooks is not our most creative player. He's probably 5th.

He's going to be a quality player, and he produces moments of magic, but he's not a regular starter because he's not good enough to be a regular starter.

I'd love for him to stay and see him develop, but we shouldn't just play him in order to keep him happy to the detriment of the team.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote. Yawn.