Villa v blades 5.30

You've pushed this direct nonsense before, trying to make out we play hoof. You know for the most part that's cobblers so stop baiting.

Never said hoof just direct.

I did notice when watching that the more er,direct Wolves opponents became,the more Wolves struggled.:hihi:

I did notice when watching that the more er,direct Wolves opponents became,the more Wolves struggled.:hihi:

I didn't see Wolves do too much the entire game apart from dive and win undeserved free kicks, perhaps thats why united managed to beat them.

There better than us they play great football your making yourself look silly again

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 15:48 ----------

I didn't see Wolves do too much the entire game apart from dive and win undeserved free kicks, perhaps thats why united managed to beat them.

They played football we only looked threatening when we HOOFED it to Dave and Jaoa

There better than us they play great football your making yourself look silly again

They played football we only looked threatening when we HOOFED it to Dave and Jaoa

Well said that man.:D

---------- Post added 19-12-2017 at 15:53 ----------

Yes,they were very ordinary,it needs a more direct style to beat them,as you rightly said,bring a big man of the bench a bit earlier,it's not rocket science is it?:hihi:

The best chance of the whole game was missed by Reach, your either a closet blade or totally clueless.

If uniteds football is so great why have they picked up one point in 5 games?

The best chance of the whole game was missed by Reach, your either a closet blade or totally clueless.

Don't forget to ask him why you are making yourself look silly again.

The return of Duffy should improve us and I'd play Donaldson instead of Sharp, but the team is so diminished with the loss of Coutts and now Fleck that I can't see anything but a win for Villa.

Only seen Donaldson a couple of times but surely sharps got to play ? Think Billy’s had his bad run int it funny just a few weeks ago we was playing excellent football

And now the loss of a couple of first team players through injury and suspension the whole teams fell apart it’s the whole team that’s at fault need to get confidence back and quick

Edited by jacklev1

Only seen Donaldson a couple of times but surely sharps got to play ? Think Billy’s had his bad run int it funny just a few weeks ago we was playing excellent football

And now the loss of a couple of first team players through injury and suspension the whole teams fell apart it’s the whole team that’s at fault need to get confidence back and quick

You cheerful lot want to get off your anti-depressants,why can't United win?

I am going to the game, would love to see us beat Steve Bruce's team he is clueless.

And yet despite 1 point from 5 games we are still 10 points in front of the team that said this was a hard league and we’d struggle. Especially as we had a striker in Clarke who wouldn’t score 10 all season. We’ve not won since we lost Coutts but then neither have Owls so maybe his loss is effecting you lot as well ??