Blades versus bristol city.

Padders

BBC site said the tackle was two footed ABOVE the ball, straight into his leg

It was a leg breaker.

I’m sure that Chalga will reconsider when he’s had the luxury of seeing it on TV.

There can be no complaints about the red card. It did transform the game though.

Nope,he got the ball first,I don't think he had both feet off,and he won it with one foot,it was a slight jump,it was never a dirty tackle at all,just a hard one.He pushed the ball against their players foot.

there was a picture of it, above the ball, 2 footed but that was in game, now its changed and doesnt go quite so in depth i cant find it again :(

It was a leg breaker.

I’m sure that Chalga will reconsider when he’s had the luxury of seeing it on TV.

There can be no complaints about the red card. It did transform the game though.

Definitely not a leg breaker,there was a tackle in the Wolves-Birmingham game on Monday by Roberts of Birmingham I think,and that was twice as bad as this one,he got a yellow.

Definitely not a leg breaker,there was a tackle in the Wolves-Birmingham game on Monday by Roberts of Birmingham I think,and that was twice as bad as this one,he got a yellow.

Apparently hes off home on crutches & could be out for weeks .

It was a leg breaker.

It looked like he got the ball first. Once upon a time that was all that mattered but these days if you get the man second it comes under the reckless category.

Unlucky tonight, by far the better team before the sending off, but it was not to be.

As for the red card, not 2 footed, hard yes, but he won the ball and followed through and sadly their player has been injured. I don't feel it is a red card.

It is a red card all day long.

Their player is injured because the tackle was dangerous. Fleck will get a three match ban for it. He deserves it too, it will protect other innocent players from injury.

I also think that Bristol City put in an excellent away performance. In truth, United have only themselves to blame for the defeat. They failed to break down an excellent side and then failed to defend properly when it mattered.