Kenny Dalglish Film (Hillsborough)

andyk68

Guest makapaka
OK I get that, but where is the hiil? If its outside Sheffield he stands less a chance of seeing the ground.

Could be anywhere around crookes, walkley, rivelin, crosspool, Stannington coming in from the a57 - depending on what route he took..

Could be anywhere around crookes, walkley, rivelin, crosspool, Stannington coming in from the a57 - depending on what route he took..

Well he was driving away from the ground and it says "he drove back across the snake pass to a hill outside Sheffield"

That makes me think it can't be in Sheffield.

Guest makapaka
Well he was driving away from the ground and it says "he drove back across the snake pass to a hill outside Sheffield"

That makes me think it can't be in Sheffield.

See post #7

If he came in from Strines area via High Bradfield you can see ground from some points near Kirk Edge or poss top of Oughtibridge Lane (Jaw Bone Hill) or going reverse way if leaving the ground

Edited by waddy13

Just been listening to BBC 5 Live and they are doing a Kenny Dalgish special because there is a film coming out about him. The presenter, Tom Fordyce said that part of the film is naturally about that fateful day in April at Hillsborough. He goes on to say that in the film there is a bit where Kenny is driving home on the Snake Pass and he stops to look down at the Hillsborough Ground, now that got me thinking. I've lived in S6 for the last 20 years and I cant think where on the Snake you can see the Football Stadium. Any one know any better?

Was this on the same day as the tragedy ? I would have thought that the team manager would be on the team bus with the players.