Things you hear in an office that make you grind your teeth

The office virtue signallers.

Those who loudly tell others that they hate the Daily Mail.

They Hate UKIP.

And, worst of all, if Brexit goes ahead we are all DOOMED! DOOMED!

maybe you should seek alternative employment then

The loudmouths in our office are a bunch of working-class Tory bigots, whose partners work in the public sector and are likely to lose their jobs when the Brexit muck hits the Brexit fan.

You’d love it

The loudmouths in our office are a bunch of working-class Tory bigots

Tory boys + working classes united in their joint contempt of Labour.

You couldn't make it up! :hihi:

Tory boys + working classes united in their joint contempt of Labour.

You couldn't make it up! :hihi:

in all fairness, Tory boys hate everyone who’s different

While working class Tories are just a bit thick

People who can't spell.

I mean frazers and Hozay?! Come on!

My biggest pet hate is self importance. Ooooh look at me, I'm so overworked that I have eleventy billion unread emails, as if neglecting emails is being good at your job.

Or project managers who actually think they are 'managers', no mate, you're managing a project, you're not my manager you imbecile.

People who can't spell.

My biggest pet hate is self importance. Ooooh look at me, I'm so overworked that I have eleventy billion unread emails, as if neglecting emails is being good at your job.

Or project managers who actually think they are 'managers', no mate, you're managing a project, you're not my manager you imbecile.

Yes, I hate people who can’t spell. It’s becoz they is thick innit ? :suspect:

While working class Tories are just a bit thick

Are these the same "thick" individuals that successfully managed to defy David Cameron and the Tory government when all the odds were stacked against them?

Are these the same "thick" individuals that successfully managed to defy David Cameron and the Tory government when all the odds were stacked against them?

Ask me again when their partners have lost their public-sector jobs thanks to Tory spending cuts

When the tannoy in the Chinese factory I work in issues the instruction "Grind your teeth!"

1/ 'Are you having something nice for lunch?' Me...'Actually today I thought I'd Tupperware up the contents of my morning bowel movement for lunch, just for a change.'

2/ Thunderous sneezing by two staff in the office.

3/ Cascade it down to staff. No, I shall just pass it on.

Anyone in the office using the word 'sick' to describe something good.

"I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy last night and it was well sick"

Anyone in the office using the word 'sick' to describe something good.

"I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy last night and it was well sick"

Are you a probation officer ? :)

As I have come across an few lately from a SCC contract I can tell you its not about what they are supposed to do. A jobsworth, as in these people want to follow the rules even if they are minor and petty even though its possible for them to be changed.

To answer the OP, its actually hearing someone grind their teeth. :hihi:

They are supposed to follow the rules no matter how minor they may appear to be. The people charged with following the rules do not have the power or authority to change the rules for very good reasons, such a thing is usually recognised as corruption.

:loopy:

---------- Post added 18-10-2017 at 08:21 ----------

Too true. You can bet the person saying it wouldn't risk their job for someone they don't know.

Worse, they will be the first in line to call for people to be sacked for not following the rules.

---------- Post added 18-10-2017 at 08:23 ----------

People who can't spell.

Ahh yes, Project managers, people that operate with a total lack of reality, anything can be done within any timescale because that what they promised someone else.

---------- Post added 18-10-2017 at 08:25 ----------

Ask me again when their partners have lost their public-sector jobs thanks to Tory spending cuts

I know an openly conservative supporting Nurse who a few years ago was sharing an online petition asking people to sign it to get the Conservative Government to stop attacking Nurses pay, terms and conditions.