The collapse of gravitational collapse

With their gravitational collapse of a free gas to form stars and black holes, the astronomers and cosmologists unwittingly constructed perpetual motion machines of both the 1st and 2nd kind, in violation of the laws of thermodynamics. This puts the final nail in the coffins of their black holes and big bangs as well as their gaseous stars.

Professor Pierre-Marie Robitaille,

How are Stars Formed*? ‬The Standard Model: Gravitational Collapse, Black Holes, and The Big Bang!

Google Amber Plaster flat earth song....

I'm afraid there is no universe,we live under a glass dome,and stars,well they're just small lights as they appear.

Sorry, it all went straight over my head.

Angel1.

With their gravitational collapse of a free gas to form stars and black holes, the astronomers and cosmologists unwittingly constructed perpetual motion machines of both the 1st and 2nd kind, in violation of the laws of thermodynamics. This puts the final nail in the coffins of their black holes and big bangs as well as their gaseous stars.

How are Stars Formed*? ‬The Standard Model: Gravitational Collapse, Black Holes, and The Big Bang!

No, not really.

Sorry, it all went straight over my head.

Angel1.

Why am I not surprised?

not entirely sure how all that relates to perpetual motion machines or why it creates them or why it violates the laws of thermodynamics

If it's perpetual motion, how come it started? What was before that: not perpetual motion?

And can I move an amendment to the perpetual motion?

I'm not going to get into the discussion (since I used to be married to a cosmologist I know it could get messy) but I'd hope that anybody who was going to comment would consider more maths than is presented in the video.

The person in the video (with his very irritating voice!) doesn't show any of the deeper maths and is clearly biased in his presentation.