Woodburn Road School

my name is mark crump, i went to woodburn rd school from around 1971 -82ish , i lived on broad oaks . names i remember Kevin Pollard my best mate donner, tina, and craig lowe. angela,john and michael haynes steven burnand, philip wiseman, jeremy proudfoot, josiph pye and his brother, david holland, jennifer todd. I was in mars in mr burns class and can remember mrs hall, mrs ring, mr simms, maybe more will come to me

Are you related to Christine Crapper, she was in my class at school and I know Adele Crump, would she be your sister, if i remember you lived across the road from Christine. Keving Pollard is my cousins son, they lived across from you didn't they.

Didn't you have a dog called 'DEXTER'?!
yes we did thats quite some memory you have

Did you have a brother Gary.:)

Are you related to Christine Crapper, she was in my class at school and I know Adele Crump, would she be your sister, if i remember you lived across the road from Christine. Keving Pollard is my cousins son, they lived across from you didn't they.
hi whiteley yes Christine crapper is my cousin,my mum was a crapper, Adele Crump is my sister she now lives in cyprus my brothers are stuart, gary, steven, and another sister kathleen. I did live across the road from kevin pollard he was my best mate back in the olden days, id love to know how he is keeping.Our christine also lived across the street from me infact all my family lived on broadoaks.

yes we did thats quite some memory you have
footiefreak do i know you

Did you have a brother Gary.:)

brooksy im not to good with this site yet but i think your question is directed at me markster, yes i had a brother called gary

brooksy im not to good with this site yet but i think your question is directed at me markster, yes i had a brother called gary

Iwas at school with him.Ask him if he remembers getting bullied by a gang at wrs and me getting suspended for punching one of them.:hihi:

footiefreak do i know you

Don't think you would remember me. I remember your brother Steven. And my mum knew your mum. I lived at the last house on Jessel St. before you got to Broad Oaks. I think you are also related to Paul and Linda Crapper aren't you? I was in Paul's class at school and again my mum knew his mum Beattie! :thumbsup:

Don't think you would remember me. I remember your brother Steven. And my mum knew your mum. I lived at the last house on Jessel St. before you got to Broad Oaks. I think you are also related to Paul and Linda Crapper aren't you? I was in Paul's class at school and again my mum knew his mum Beattie! :thumbsup:

Hi footiefreak its markster i was born on broadoaks in 1966 and lived there till 1976. You r right again i am related to paul and linda crapper, Beattie is my aunty

Iwas at school with him.Ask him if he remembers getting bullied by a gang at wrs and me getting suspended for punching one of them.:hihi:
Brooksy i will ask him when i see him next

I remember Adele Crump but cant remember if she was in my class or my older brothers.

I lived on Chelmsford st and went to woodbourn rd has did my sisters,Wendy, Kay and Lisa.On our side of the st lived the Davisons,Mc veighs and my aunties side Tuckwoods.On the otherside were the Mchales, holmes, Mcerneans,Fletchers.In the early 70s on the rip st rec knocked about with Neil Pickering,Dave Twelvetrees ,David gee, Andy and chris Knowls, Steve Mchale,Roy Canistor,Glaves bros,Gary Crump,Mark Davison,Colin Wright and crew,Stepen Creagan,Straw bros,Duggie Bell,.Anyone remember mucky mary.:hihi:

Anyone remember production of 'Hiawatha' with Paul Straw in the title role and Premlata Jisra as Minehaha ??