Will you change political allegiance?

Very true.

It's going to be 30-40 seats majority I reckon

Tories will get a high % of the vote but tactical voting is going to stop a massive breakthrough

That, and the Tories self-inflicted problems. Death taxes, fox hunting, cutting school dinners, seizing private land, uncosted promises. Played right into Corbyn's lap.

May trying to spend six weeks spouting the strong and stable mantra was never going to work. She's allowed Corbyn to drive the agenda and her response was a mess.

A 30 - 40 seat Tory majority, would be a good result for Labour and give them a good chance to rebuild into a credible opposition by 2022, assuming they can elect the right new leader.

A 30 - 40 seat Tory majority, would be a good result for Labour and give them a good chance to rebuild into a credible opposition by 2022, assuming they can elect the right new leader.

What do you think makes them 'not credible' right now?

What do you not approve of in Labour's manifesto?

Agree. The platform is appealing to many but the leader is not.

Labours new agenda will probably be Corbyns legacy.

And let's face it in the UK we are more comfortable with bi-partisan politics. The centre-right consensus with the three main (English) parties offering flavours of the same thing doesn't work.

If Labour could match their current number of seats it'd be a real achievement. I think they could possibly get close.

Despite I'm more centre left in politics I'm backing Corbyn all the way . I'm tired of watching people suffer year in and out I'm tired of watching the disabled people treated like scum. I want the next generation to have a chance in life not end up on the streets or watch families struggle with a loved one's care. I would rather burn in hell than vote for May . I don't vote was best for me I vote was best for all.

Neither Corbyn nor May are standing in Sheffield and the Tories don't feature in any real way in Sheffield.

Neither Corbyn nor May are standing in Sheffield and the Tories don't feature in any real way in Sheffield.

Because the majority of people in cities like Sheffield see straight through them.

True, but you are voting for Corbyn's or May's manifesto and endorsing it with your vote.

True, but you are voting for Corbyn's or May's manifesto and endorsing it with your vote.

Well, no, lots of people aren't. Along with many, I'm voting for the Greens as i'm not endorsing either May or Corbyn.

Well, no, lots of people aren't. Along with many, I'm voting for the Greens as i'm not endorsing either May or Corbyn.

I feel the same.

If there is any inkling of a Tory victory in Sheffield Heeley I'll vote Labour or LibDem, whatever it takes to prevent a Tory win.

Otherwise, Greens all the way. I have to vote with my convictions and they are the closest to what I believe in.

Yes, sorry, you're right. I should have said, 'you're endorsing the manifesto of whatever party you're voting for. (I'm a bit fixated.)

My apologies.

Guest makapaka

I am traditionally a labour voter - I am torn between voting labour or green.

I am traditionally a labour voter - I am torn between voting labour or green.

Will your Green vote elect a Green MP?

I believe in voting for the best policies, some seem to rule out every party except the main two, people should not dismiss parties, just because they wont get elected.

What do you think makes them 'not credible' right now?

What do you not approve of in Labour's manifesto?

Jeremy Corbyn