Will you change political allegiance?

I'm in s10 Central, may vote green coz my mp signed the motion of no confidance in Jeremy.

I'm in s10 Central, may vote green coz my mp signed the motion of no confidance in Jeremy.

Depending on how likely your ex MP is to be re-elected, if you are a Corbyn supporter and your seat goes to another party you may regret not voting Labour. I voted against Corbyn in both leadership elections, but I still want Labour to win the election and Corbyn in Downing Street tomorrow.

5 votes temporarily leant to the tories from UKIP. Here in penistone and Stockbridge they have a chance of unseating the incumbent Labour MP Angela Smith. Brexit area, she voted against it. If Tory and UKIP combine they can beat her majority by 3000 if her last lot of voters actually turn out in this "safe" labour seat. Will see tomorrow, she will be no loss as she only turns up at local events consumes the free drinks and food then buggers off

5 votes temporarily leant to the tories from UKIP. Here in penistone and Stockbridge they have a chance of unseating the incumbent Labour MP Angela Smith. Brexit area, she voted against it. If Tory and UKIP combine they can beat her majority by 3000 if her last lot of voters actually turn out in this "safe" labour seat. Will see tomorrow, she will be no loss as she only turns up at local events consumes the free drinks and food then buggers off��

Temporarily? Will UKIP even exist at the next election?:cool:

I expect May to win a comfortable majority tonight so she can pursue a hard brexit and destroy public services. There will be no need for UKIP and their remaining supporters will probably go back to the BNP.

Edited by A.B.Yaffle

5 votes temporarily leant to the tories from UKIP. Here in penistone and Stockbridge they have a chance of unseating the incumbent Labour MP Angela Smith. Brexit area, she voted against it. If Tory and UKIP combine they can beat her majority by 3000 if her last lot of voters actually turn out in this "safe" labour seat. Will see tomorrow, she will be no loss as she only turns up at local events consumes the free drinks and food then buggers off��

Is Penistone999 actually from Penistone?

I sincerely hope Angela Smiths holds the seat.

If no need for UKIP great, their job is done and I sencerely hope Angela Smith loses her seat.

Is Penistone999 actually from Penistone?

I sincerely hope Angela Smiths holds the seat.

I also hope Angela Smith will hold her seat.

If no need for UKIP great, their job is done and I sencerely hope Angela Smith loses her seat.

Good for you.

At least she has some bottle. And she didn't agree with Penistone999 so she can't be that bad can she?

think i count since its my first time voting...ever, im an anarchist but in a class concious way i felt the need to try and oust the tories this time.

so fed up of the constant drain on the poor and sick and needy, instead of a trickle going down the poor, its more like a gush of capital going up to the higher echelons.

I said this on another thread, and someone questioned it. This proves me right, but not in a good way as this last page shows. Tactical voting will always have gone on of course, but I think it's outdated. People should vote for who they think is best, not vote for someone they dislike because it has a better chance of ousting a government (whoever it is).

I shall be in the smallest minority when Brightside and Hillsborough votes are in, and proud of my vote :D:hihi:

And in the end, I didn't.

I voted for the donkey with the red rosette:)

My change of heart was mostly because of the rather odd views of Tim Farron, that and the fact that Clegg has been conspicuous by his absence from Hallam.

My blue bin is full of negative campaigning leaflets from the Lib Dems, though. Sorry bin men.

Sheff has for the main been a red City, bur alas I just can not vote for Crobyn or Abbot and the like. So I'll be a minority and have gone Blue but I'd love to see Hallam turn yellow to red or even blue

Good for you.

At least she has some bottle. And she didn't agree with Penistone999 so she can't be that bad can she?

At least Angela Smith is opposed to racism.

---------- Post added 08-06-2017 at 20:57 ----------

I said this on another thread, and someone questioned it. This proves me right, but not in a good way as this last page shows. Tactical voting will always have gone on of course, but I think it's outdated. People should vote for who they think is best, not vote for someone they dislike because it has a better chance of ousting a government (whoever it is).

I shall be in the smallest minority when Brightside and Hillsborough votes are in, and proud of my vote :D:hihi:

Can't be bothered to look at which parties are standing there. I'm guessing Green or BNP or Humanist?

Edited by A.B.Yaffle

Great have a local MP that ignores the wishes of the MAJORITY of her constituents.