How much would you pay for a signed sheffield united shield?

Thanks for the advice Happy, it did seem a lot of work for a little shield!!! I will look on ebay to see if I can find anything comparable. It may come down to a raffle yet. ;)

Uncle, I think most of the people in Rotherham probably think the same as you which is why I thought I would sound out Sheffield people (I'm a Wednesday fan myself so I agree with you).

Do you think it's wise to insult some of the people that you're hoping to sell it to ?

Try it on Ebay - it's full of idiots - you could put a reserve on it.

May sure you identify it well, in case people are searching for say 'SUFC', 'Sheffield United' or 'pig'.

Seriously, good luck for your charity.

I think you are being a little over sensitive. It would never enter my head to insult someone because of the FOOTBALL TEAM they support, any more than the god they choose to worship or the colour of their eyes. It's a game for goodness sake. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :huh:

We are extremely grateful to all the people who have donated to our fund, including the very generous item from Sheffield United. I will do my best to get a good price for it and I will even buy raffle tickets to try and win it. It doesn't mean I have to like it. Like I said earlier, we are all entitled to our opinions. Even you. I don't intend arguing any more about this - it's way off the original subject. It's been nice talking to you Chuff. X :wave:

I reckon that these things are more sought after in raffles at pubs before matches?......

If you went down to a pub before a match......one of the boigger ones....or even more than one.....and raffled this thing off, you would be more than likely to make in excess of £100.......

Football fans are very generous people after all...... especially on a match day in happy spirits with a little help from Billy Beer.