Aston Villa v Wednesday

Late checks on Hutch, Abdi, McManaman and Wallace according to the press conference. Hutch and Wallace are key at the moment with CM a good impact player. Seems like Lees and Hooper are still a way off which is a shame.

Late checks on Hutch, Abdi, McManaman and Wallace according to the press conference. Hutch and Wallace are key at the moment with CM a good impact player. Seems like Lees and Hooper are still a way off which is a shame.

Seems Gary Hooper is the modern day David Hirst....always nearly fit,but not quite...:hihi::hihi:

Seems Gary Hooper is the modern day David Hirst....always nearly fit,but not quite...:hihi::hihi:

He does indeed mate, was it October he got injured seems to have been out ages. I'd like to see him given a run besides Rhodes.

Young Hirsty scored again for under 23s and hat rick the last game,we better start giving him a chance in the First Team before a Premiership team steps in and signs him

Young Hirsty scored again for under 23s and hat rick the last game,we better start giving him a chance in the First Team before a Premiership team steps in and signs him

He's under contract and will play when ready, scoring for the U23's is totally different to the Championship.

i watched their match in the cup versus Chelsea and they got hammered, sadly all of em are still a bit wet behind the ears.

i watched their match in the cup versus Chelsea and they got hammered, sadly all of em are still a bit wet behind the ears.

Exactly Mel the coaching staff will know when he's ready for the first team.

It was the under 18,s who lost to Chelsea . Under 23,s are top of league.

It was the under 18,s who lost to Chelsea . Under 23,s are top of league.

if i remember right Hirsty still played tho?

i wanna see him progress obviously but i still think hes a bench warmer for the first team at the mo, he still may get on at the end of games for a run out.

---------- Post added 10-03-2017 at 20:01 ----------

Brighton already 1 up against derby, i thought to miself brighton will win this easy

Steve Bruce in particular has a great record against us.

He invented 'Fergie Time' don't forget.

Unfortunately, I can only see a defeat in this one.

Unless the 'Norwich Wednesday' turn up, that is.

That would put a different slant on it.

Wednesday nil I reckon.

Wednesday 2,3 4 or more will do for me.

Can't see it.

This may need editing if the story of Villa's injury problems are true.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Have heard a rumour Nando has an injury,hope its only a rumour.

Sheffield Wednesday won on their last trip to Villa Park in November 2001 - a 1-0 League Cup fourth-round win after a goal by Efan Ekoku.

that were a while ago lol