Blades v Scunthorpe 18/02/17

A draw was a perfectly good result for united not so for Scunthorpe, its maybe just the manner of the draw that makes it hard to take, it shouldn't really affect much come May.

I don't see what all the fuss is. Apparently we battered them. It was up to Scunthorpe to come to us and take three points, which they didn't.

The same as Bolton, they've got to come to us and win.

What we've got to do is keep that level of consistency throughout the season and if we do, then we'll be in a strong position come April.

Glass half empty attitude doesn't do anything.

I thought Wilder was struggling a bit in his after game interview,he was trying to juggle a few balls by putting a positive spin on the game and the performance but without seeming to criticise the players for not winning a game he clearly felt we deserved to do,and trying to mask his own disappointment at not winning the game.I don't think he quite managed it,but he had a good go.

It is frustrating to be honest, the match stats say it all really. Saturday United had 19 goal attempts to their 6. United seem to boss every game and there seems to be a lack of urgency it's as if they're so sure of their superiority that the goals will inevitably come. Gillingham at home was a good example, cruising in the first half, 1-0 half time, and within 10 mins of the restart 1-2 down then urgently chasing the game

We've got to put things into perspective here.

Scunthorpe, despite having a dip in form, have the best goal difference, were way in front a couple of months ago and have some very good players for L1, who are also on good wages.

The fact that we battered them, they come away feeling as if they've won the world cup! And we are slightly miffed at only getting a point - which is understandable.

But... we're top of the league, they have to win their games in hand and even if they do, I'm confident that we'll be fine.

If you asked most Blades fans before the season kicked off, we'd be top of the league in Feb we'd have took that.

I don't even think we've hot top form yet. We still have another gear... and I'm confident that when we do, we'll come good at the end.

It is frustrating to be honest, the match stats say it all really. Saturday United had 19 goal attempts to their 6. United seem to boss every game and there seems to be a lack of urgency it's as if they're so sure of their superiority that the goals will inevitably come. Gillingham at home was a good example, cruising in the first half, 1-0 half time, and within 10 mins of the restart 1-2 down then urgently chasing the game

Maybe you should have played up front.