Protest at Town Hall... 30/01/2017

Ghozer

Possibly it won't. Though it's people's right to protest, and, when he comes over to U.K. I hope many people exercise that right.

I hope he does come, it'll be a public relations disaster. The protests will be enormous if Sheffield can get 1000-2000 people out on a Monday night.

I hope he does come, it'll be a public relations disaster. The protests will be enormous if Sheffield can get 1000-2000 people out on a Monday night.
Sheffield has got a permanent rent a mob who turn up at the Town Hall no matter what the latest cause is about.

One bloke with dyed jet black hair is always on the front row and can be seen on teli more than Colombo.

Sheffield has got a permanent rent a mob who turn up at the Town Hall no matter what the latest cause is about.

One bloke with dyed jet black hair is always on the front row and can be seen on teli more than Colombo.

There were lots of people there today, loads more than normal, easily more than 1000. That's not a "rent a mob"!

You could be right, samssong; but I wonder who has the most commitment and who makes the most passionate effort and serves our democracy better: the rent-a-mob bloke with the black hair, or the rent-a-reactionary forum poster, at home, in his pyjamas?

You could be right, samssong; but I wonder who has the most commitment and who makes the most passionate effort and serves our democracy better: the rent-a-mob bloke with the black hair, or the rent-a-reactionary forum poster, at home, in his pyjamas?

I Always protest in the nuddi.

It's only temporary. - Appeasement

He continue with his policy the the people of the USA voted for. - Appeasement

people are blowing it FAR out of proportion - Appeasement

Trade matters more than people - Appeasement

Just listen to yourselves!

This is the way it went down the pan in the 1930's. I'm not saying we will have a repeat of that yet. But, Trump will see it all as weakness.

It is our right to oppose him every time and in every way or he will only get worse. He may then realise that there are limits to what the rest of the world will put up with. Maybe, just maybe, he may moderate his actions.

When we look back on these days our children may ask what did you do old timer.

I think Trump will turn out good for the USA. The Mexican wall is a sound proposition , maybe we ought to learn from this and rebuild Hadrian's Wall? Trump is telling Americans what the want to hear, a strong deal maker which is what is needed here in the UK. Nobody came close after Thatcher, best PM we have had since Churchill.

It's only temporary. - Appeasement

He continue with his policy the the people of the USA voted for. - Appeasement

people are blowing it FAR out of proportion - Appeasement

Trade matters more than people - Appeasement

Just listen to yourselves!

This is the way it went down the pan in the 1930's. I'm not saying we will have a repeat of that yet. But, Trump will see it all as weakness.

It is our right to oppose him every time and in every way or he will only get worse. He may then realise that there are limits to what the rest of the world will put up with. Maybe, just maybe, he may moderate his actions.

When we look back on these days our children may ask what did you do old timer.

When you consider that the "leader of the free world" (sic) is saying the same things as Le Pen, it is the time to protest and do all that we can to stop any further slide to the right, because if that happens in Europe history suggests it ends in ugly war and it's our kids and grandkids who will get caught up in that. I'm sure Trump is not that bothered about what happens in British towns and cities but May does.