Ouija Board where to buy in sheffield

where in sheffield can i buy an Ouija Board as i need to try something

thankyou

What do u want with one

Make one with paper

where in sheffield can i buy an Ouija Board as i need to try something

thankyou

You will be playing with fire literally,playing around with the occult is a very dangerous game.

Cup slides to A

Cup slides to R

Cup slides to G

Cup slides to O

Cup slides to S

You will be playing with fire literally,playing around with the occult is a very dangerous game.

Looks at calendar

As I thought, it IS indeed 2017

I thought I'd read the numbers wrong and it was 1720 for a moment there...

It was invented by a lawyer as a game, one might as well warn against Monopoly in case the dead take a fancy to the top hat

Edited by Squiggs

The best boards are non-flammable.

Edited by Jim Hardie

Only if you believe in that rubbish. Just my opinion, others may think differently.

Angel1

The best boards are inflammable.

Inflammable means something that is easily set on fire (it is synonymous with the word flammable).

Does the OP think that an 'official' Ouija board from a shop will somehow have greater powers contacting the dead than any random piece of paper/card/wood (as they specified they want a wooden one) with letters written on?

The answer of course is that is won't. The dead (funnily enough) can't communicate, on the account of being dead.

Perhaps they merely want it as a prop for a play or something, and so want something 'official' looking?

---------- Post added 24-01-2017 at 12:57 ----------

Only if you believe in that rubbish. Just my opinion, others may think differently.

Angel1

Fortunately it's not dangerous even if you do believe in that rubbish. It's a piece of wood, nothing more.

It was invented by a lawyer as a game

Hasbro Inc own the trademark to 'Ouija', that alone should tell you enough.

If the spirits are really moving the planchette, why can't they do it by themselves but only when a living person is holding it? Surely that's more difficult?