Blades Win and Wednesday nick a draw.

Do you think where you are in the league currently is a reflection of you being worse or bad luck?

Having seen them play last season and this season I would say that current performances are a shadow of what they were last season however as with us you have to put a great deal of this down to confidence as opposed to a lack of quality.

A confident Sheffield Wednesday last year would pick the ball up in and around their own penalty area and in a matter of moves create a chance and put it away. This seasons Wednesday team lack that confidence and are tentatively keeping possession and looking to steady build and create chances.

It is amazing what a couple of decent wins can do to a team and I expect Wednesday to score goals when they get a bit of joy until then it is managing the nerves and grinding out results.

We turned a corner today and broke the mould however this means nothing if we don't take it into the next game, with loads to work on I take nothing for granted just yet but I am quietly optimistic. We just desperately need that confidence in front of goal.

A this rate Fletcher could be an expensive bench warmer couldn't he? But like Clarke I expect him to eventually hit some form and start banging a few away.

Edited by green_man

Do you think where you are in the league currently is a reflection of you being worse or bad luck?

Same points in August this year as last year !!

Unlucky in league cup this year.!!!

Edited by owl.66

Brentford played long ball and nicked a point:hihi:

brentford played long ball and nicked a point:hihi:

wawaw. ;);)

To be fair we are all so short termist as far as managers go, United stuck with Warnock for a good few years before he gained promotion, we're now wanting to sack them after half a dozen games, you'd never see an Alex Ferguson emerge in this climate which is quite sad.

Yes I don't think you were lucky last season I just think you played as a team. I do think however your result feels more like a loss than a draw because of the circumstances?

Utter garbage. As usual

Utter garbage. As usual

Who Wednesday? :hihi:

In what way is what I've said garbage?

To be fair we are all so short termist as far as managers go, United stuck with Warnock for a good few years before he gained promotion, we're now wanting to sack them after half a dozen games, you'd never see an Alex Ferguson emerge in this climate which is quite sad.

Who's said that they want to sack their manager?.

Who Wednesday? :hihi:

In what way is what I've said garbage?

I need to explain?

So saying a last minute equaliser feels like a loss?

As I say. Garbage.

I've been. We should have been 4 up at half time. They scored. We scraped a draw. Feels like a loss? Don't talk soppy

So there. That's what you said was garbage.

I need to explain?

As I say. Garbage.

I've been. We should have been 4 up at half time. They scored. We scraped a draw. Feels like a loss? Don't talk soppy

I think you've misunderstood my comment. The bold above - is why I suggested that it feels more like a lost.

I need to explain?

As I say. Garbage.

we wernt 4 nil up tho thats the point, and the problem, we arent putting away chances, we were lucky to grab a draw in the 93rd minute? on another day it'd be yet another loss

it doesnt matter how much possession we have, ow good we are in most of the pitch, we ARENT putting away chances