Blades Win and Wednesday nick a draw.

I can't get my head around anyone saying that equalising in the 93rd minute feels like a loss. And as I say I bet you could ask anyone there yesterday and no one would say that.

You don't win every game and some times things don't go your way. That's football. So to come away with a point in those circumstances is fair enough.

You keep saying on 'another day' and we wouldn't have scored to save the game. Well on another day we would have been 3 or 4 up. On this day we didn't score 3 or 4 and did score to save a point. That's football.

A: The Norwich draw was a happy draw, yesterday wasnt, it was a relief that we drew NOT happiness, relief

B: you dont win every game? thats the point, how many have we won? the first game, then the happy draw at Norwich, then the rest weve done bugger all in.

im sorry, i just aint a happy clapper, i see things how i see em

A: The Norwich draw was a happy draw, yesterday wasnt, it was a relief that we drew NOT happiness, relief

B: you dont win every game? thats the point, how many have we won? the first game, then the happy draw at Norwich, then the rest weve done bugger all in.

I wasn't that desperate at such an early stage of the season for the draw to be a relief, I was happy that it ended the losing streak. Brentford have had a reasonable start to season and an away draw is always looked on as a result.

Wow. By my presumption then I'm a happy clapper? You couldn't be further from the truth on that. I didn't even celebrate the goal as was p'd off with the game. But I was still happy we didn't lose and rescued it. You see things how you see them? Did you see the game then? I was at Norwich and was there yesterday. Our performance yesterday was head and shoulders above how we played at Norwich. Opposition not as good granted but we were superb in the first half yesterday.

'Happy draw'? Ha that's a term. And yes it was a relief we scored. Did I say it wasn't? But we did I was relieved and we didn't lose.

Done bugger all? A point away from home is always good.

Happy clapper. Lol. Not heard that term in a long time.

We should have won. We didn't. Next best thing is not losing. And we didn't.

Wow. By my presumption then I'm a happy clapper? You couldn't be further from the truth on that. I didn't even celebrate the goal as was p'd off with the game. But I was still happy we didn't lose and rescued it. You see things how you see them? Did you see the game then? I was at Norwich and was there yesterday. Our performance yesterday was head and shoulders above how we played at Norwich. Opposition not as good granted but we were superb in the first half yesterday.

'Happy draw'? Ha that's a term. And yes it was a relief we scored. Did I say it wasn't? But we did I was relieved and we didn't lose.

Done bugger all? A point away from home is always good.

Happy clapper. Lol. Not heard that term in a long time.

We should have won. We didn't. Next best thing is not losing. And we didn't.

For you :hihi::hihi::clap::clap:

I will join you::hihi::clap::clap: ;)

A draw away to me is a happy draw,more so when we're playing well.

A draw away to me is a happy draw,more so when we're playing well.

A £20m squad and a draw away at Brentford deserves plaudits?....:hihi:

Each to their own I suppose.

A £20m squad and a draw away at Brentford deserves plaudits?....:hihi:

Each to their own I suppose.

And you wouldn't,a 20m squad,thats cheap,Sterlings left leg is worth more.

Each to their own,you're happy with defeats at Bolton and the others you've lost too.

Edited by ukdobby