City Taxi Driver!

So this evening me and my friend got a little worse for wear. He lives in the center and I don't so I decided to flag a taxi home.

Eventually after trying to find one I flag this one black cab, the proceeding journey was probably the best I've ever had. Me and the fella sat and had a chat about our misses's and that he liked being a driver for his living. among other things we chatted about a lot of other stuff.

Taxi drivers get a very... very bad rep on here but this fella loved his job and enjoyed the people he met. This isn't the first time either, numerous times I've jumped in a taxi and had a good chat. Of course some drivers are rude, but there's nothing better than coming home with a driver that wants to drive you there. Mate if you are readin' this you will know who I am am, and you deserved your tip.

Usually city taxi are quick to have any posts mentioning then quickly removed as they are always negative. I could think of a couple of nice things to say about them and endless terrible things. Im not from this city and I could not believe the way these guys are allowed to drive around sheffield paying almost zero attention to the highway code.

if he is as good as that, its got to be Ash

If you mean me kidley, then no it wasn't. I can guarantee it wasn't me because a) I'm never happy by 4am, and b) I was on here at about half 1!

Usually city taxi are quick to have any posts mentioning then quickly removed as they are always negative. I could think of a couple of nice things to say about them and endless terrible things. Im not from this city and I could not believe the way these guys are allowed to drive around sheffield paying almost zero attention to the highway code.

That's an unusual comment in a taxi thread on SF!