Massive Season Ticket Sales

Is that why the Blades keep avoiding getting promoted then? :hihi:

We did't get promoted because we were poor. No excuses.

Were as you had it in your hands and lost it in the final minuets. Your supporters are now driving your club backwards in terms of performance because the higher the attendance, the higher the expectation which will cause the players to under perform.

Pancho mate leave them, they're nutters :hihi::hihi: I mean one bloke has got money on them to win league by Easter; laugh I nearly wet my pants

It's a bit quiet on here I knew it would wake the sleeping giants up.:hihi:.

We did't get promoted because we were poor. No excuses.

Were as you had it in your hands and lost it in the final minuets. Your supporters are now driving your club backwards in terms of performance because the higher the attendance, the higher the expectation which will cause the players to under perform.

Stop now with your silly comments....because we all know that you'd swap places with Wednesday in an instant...

Stop now with your silly comments....because we all know that you'd swap places with Wednesday in an instant...

:hihi:

Sheridan, son, when are you going to learn :hihi::gag::suspect:

:hihi:

Sheridan, son, when are you going to learn :hihi::gag::suspect:

I'll leave you to it...:wave:

Well done on the increased season ticket sales, good to see some of those who went for the final may also have signed up for the full season.

They will bottle it in front of big crowds.:suspect:.

Something we'll never know about united at the Lane

:hihi::hihi:

Well done on the increased season ticket sales, good to see some of those who went for the final may also have signed up for the full season.

I know a few people who have taken the three year deal up before the play offs it's a good thing for my neighbour who has been a season ticket holder for over 40 years but for others like a relative of mine who has just jumped back on the band waggon it could go either way.

:hihi: you grumpy bugger :hihi:

Oi FR there's only room for one grumpy bugger and it's me, ask anyone on here or my family :hihi::hihi:

Oi FR there's only room for one grumpy bugger and it's me, ask anyone on here or my family :hihi::hihi:

Are you the forums answer to Victor Meldrew :hihi: Nothing wrong with a bit of grump!

Are you the forums answer to Victor Meldrew :hihi: Nothing wrong with a bit of grump!

Victor Meldrew is Mr Happy compared to Pete.:hihi: