Massive Season Ticket Sales

Well done on the increased season ticket sales, good to see some of those who went for the final may also have signed up for the full season.

I know a few people who have taken the three year deal up before the play offs it's a good thing for my neighbour who has been a season ticket holder for over 40 years but for others like a relative of mine who has just jumped back on the band waggon it could go either way.

Are you the forums answer to Victor Meldrew :hihi: Nothing wrong with a bit of grump!

Believe you me FR I am GRUMPY even my kids brought me a cup back from Disneyworld France, with Mr Grumpy on it; thanks for support dobby.:hihi:

There is nothing wrong with a bit of grump, but I seem to be always grumpy :hihi::hihi:

Well, it is all coming around again soon enough (accelerated by the Euros). What is the secret? I remember when Peter Eustace departed S6 and Big Ron was installed. Suddenly, all these household names wanted to play for Wednesday. Something similar with Carvalho. But for United, aren't you once again appointing a former hero and time served, lower league foot soldier? With implications for the quality of players he may be able to sign?

Well, it is all coming around again soon enough (accelerated by the Euros). What is the secret? I remember when Peter Eustace departed S6 and Big Ron was installed. Suddenly, all these household names wanted to play for Wednesday. Something similar with Carvalho. But for United, aren't you once again appointing a former hero and time served, lower league foot soldier? With implications for the quality of players he may be able to sign?

So yeah, Wednesday ST sales doing great :)